5 5a football

nextbest09

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gallatin how can yall say yall are good when yall get obliverated by smyrna and barely beat hillwod when yet hendersonville raped hillwood................. o yea and week 9 will be here very soon and I cant wait to see all the fans leavin from gallatin in the 3rd when were up by 35

The worst statement of the year bar none!!!

I guess you will have to wait until next year.GALLATIN 34 HENDERSONVILLE 13

if i remember correctly earlier in the post i said i cant wait to see the tears in you guys eyes well im sure i saw atleast 4 people crying tonight im not trying to rub anything in i just didnt like when you all quoted that post then got proved wrong. yall played a good game and tryed to spark a comeback but the atmosphere was just to much.

GREAT GAME GREENWAVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I guess now we know Hendersonville will become the biggest McGavock fans in the midstate this week because if Gallatin beats McGavock, Hendersonville's season is over. I say this because Hunters Lane is pretty good and I don't think Hendersonville will match up very well against Hunters Lane's physical defense and there athletic skill position players, so I am not giving Hendersonville too much of a chance to win this week especially after that rearend kicking they took from the Green Wave last Friday night. I think the Region 5-5A playoff seeding will go as follows:

1 - Hunters Lane

2 - Antioch

3 - Overton

4 - Gallatin

First off you need to learn how to spell before you try to insult some one's intelligence.. Second of all you're just going to have to learn how to live with the fact that hendersonville will always be little brother to gallatin when it comes to football. Go look up the all-time record, since 1946 gallatin leads the series 36-11-1. That should explain itself. Not to mention you are technically the 4th best team in gallatin and hendersonville alone. What happened with station camp and beech? There are some STRAIGHT FACTS sweetheart.

Next best? barnburner? what do you have to say now?

and for wave13... gallatin has to beat mcgavock and hendersonville has to lose to hunters lane for gallatin to make the playoffs... we would also make it if hillwood beats overton but highly unlikely...

so if we win friday an hendersonville loses then we are in an hendersonville is sitting at home week 11..

Thanks for the support..! we really apprieciate it.. hope you guys are there next week!

IF hendersonville played either Mt juliet or Lebanon then the mercy rule would come into effect by the 4th quarter. Both teams are quality opponents. I mean if im not mistaken, lebanon beat the defending state champions. We cant help it that you play really weak non region games to try to get some wins. But oh wait my bad you couldnt win those thats just too bad. And no playing hendersonville is not the superbowl at all. Gallatin overlooks no opponent so EVERY game is a huge game. And the only game you dominated was hillwood, you guys had a hard time with Mcgavock*.. They must be usc or something..? IMO a win is a win whether it is by 35 or only 1.. Come week 9 you guys wont have so much to talk about on your long ride home after losing in the wave yard..

AGREED!

Rehash of region 5- 5A at mid-season.

Metro can you hear the pain train coming from SUMNER CO.?

Gallatin is rounding into a good ball team. Getting better each week.

HHS is now playing solid football.

Hunters Lane has peaked and is headed down hill.

Antioch took a gamble on the QB and all bets are off until we see the odds on good attitude.

Overton has quit.

Hillwood, Glencliff, & McGavock are a disgrace to all 5A teams.

Sumner Co. will rule 2007.

I just read your post today and I can't speak for Hillwood or Glencliff but as far as McGavock being a disgrace maybe you need to take a second look now that we're at week 10. Mcgavock has had to overcome injury this year their starting QB was injured twice early in the season and has been out since week 4 and somehow they have tried to rebound and are now tied with gallatin in the region go figure. So before you go badmouthing other teams in the region you might want to wait until later in the season and consider some adversity that teams have been handed and what they can potentially overcome the way Mcgavock has.