5 5a football

nextbest09

Guest workinprogress

You must have not been at the Ryan game or the Antioch game for you to say never 'quit".

But, you are correct about no train is coming from Sumner Co..

I wasnt at the Father Ryan game so Im not sure there but I would doubt that they gave up. I think they just got out-played by a very good and undefeated Father Ryan team. Against Antioch, Antioch pulled away late. Antioch played well and executed plays. Again, Overton did not give up in this game for sure. A late interception by McAdoo sealed the deal for Antioch. By the way, that was a great play with McAdoo out-running a very fast Overton back.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest workinprogress

Hunters Lane is the team to beat right now in the region. They not only have the best record but have looked very explosive on offense.

And for the record the all-time win loss is 40-11-1 against Hendersonville.

The Gallatin/Hendersonville game is a long way off and there is plenty of work to be done before that game. As of right now noone has a guaranteed spot.

GWave how are the green wave feeling about Smyrna. If I were betting I would think that S. Gray will not play and that Smyrna will pretty much stick to trying to pound the ball. Will the greenwave be ready?

GWave how are the green wave feeling about Smyrna. If I were betting I would think that S. Gray will not play and that Smyrna will pretty much stick to trying to pound the ball. Will the greenwave be ready?

Not GWave but Gallatin is excited about this one... the boys are starting to jell a little and are getting some experience. They are still tweaking personnel to find the best combinations and it's beginning to come together. I hear that they have had one of the best weeks of practice so far this season. The Greenwave will be ready..

If I were a betting man I say Gray plays and that Smyrna tries to make a statement that they are still the best in the state at the expense of Gallatin!

Not GWave but Gallatin is excited about this one... the boys are starting to jell a little and are getting some experience. They are still tweaking personnel to find the best combinations and it's beginning to come together. I hear that they have had one of the best weeks of practice so far this season. The Greenwave will be ready..

If I were a betting man I say Gray plays and that Smyrna tries to make a statement that they are still the best in the state at the expense of Gallatin!

I would agree that Smyrna will try to make a statement. For Gallatin to win, the secondary will have to play their assignments. We will have to get pressure on Gray. The offense will have to try to pound the football and keep Smyrnas offense off of the field. Good luck Wave. I still believe that Gallatin has the potential of having a good team, it is just a matter of getting the right people in the right places. However, win or lose I will support the Green Wave till the end.

you know what im glad that you posted because all of my teammmates think im you lol. and i think some of the coaches do too. im just glad that you havent said anything bad about us b/c then i might lose some friends aka brothers lol but i just had to get that off my chest before they got on my nerves asking me. but yea lol thanks man

Thats pretty funny......

I would never say anything bad about you guys I love GALLATIN FOOTBALL ,

good luck tommorow night , get them boys fired up and show them what G-TOWN is all about!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I am excited about this game. I would lots rather play good competition then the dregs of class 5-A. The general feel is that the Wave have a chance but it is an uphill battle. I think everybody wants to see the "stars" that Smyrna possesses. And really want to see if Gallatin can play up to the competition. The last statement that JustaGHSfan made is absolutely correct. Gray will play and Smyrna will try to beat Gallatin and make it look bad. We just have to stop them!

gallatin will get beat tonight the they will get skunked in the 1st half smyrna will show gallatin how to play football and so will hendersonville antioch and hunter lanes they will get lucky to win 4 region games

WOW, you mean they have a computer and the internet in the mental ward for you to use??

Gallatin will win more than 4 region games, bank on it and one of them WILL be against H'ville...