5 5a football

nextbest09

What happened with Mt juliet and Lebanon? Yea im pretty sure you guys werent in either game.

The only game that you guys dominated was glencliff, and glencliff is having a ruff time but are trying to bounce back.

Also when you said they were winning the huge games , if you think beating hillwood and glencliff is huge then i guess just playing hendersonville is the superbowl.

first off Lebanon is a good team and second a win is a win and when is the last time hendersonville shut out some one, dont worry i will wait..........

and every region game is huge that is what gets you into the playoffs am i right. so i would much rather beat hillwood and glencliff then mt. juliet and lebanon any day

so just wait week 9 is coming soon and we will see who is the better team

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened with Mt juliet and Lebanon? Yea im pretty sure you guys werent in either game.

The only game that you guys dominated was glencliff, and glencliff is having a ruff time but are trying to bounce back.

Also when you said they were winning the huge games , if you think beating hillwood and glencliff is huge then i guess just playing hendersonville is the superbowl.

IF hendersonville played either Mt juliet or Lebanon then the mercy rule would come into effect by the 4th quarter. Both teams are quality opponents. I mean if im not mistaken, lebanon beat the defending state champions. We cant help it that you play really weak non region games to try to get some wins. But oh wait my bad you couldnt win those thats just too bad. And no playing hendersonville is not the superbowl at all. Gallatin overlooks no opponent so EVERY game is a huge game. And the only game you dominated was hillwood, you guys had a hard time with Mcgavock*.. They must be usc or something..? IMO a win is a win whether it is by 35 or only 1.. Come week 9 you guys wont have so much to talk about on your long ride home after losing in the wave yard..

well all points have been proven thanks to whocares and poo so i really dont have much to say except thanks for the motivation to see the tears in you guys eyes week 9 HAHA BE READY!!!!!

We dont have to wait till week 9 they are already crying !!!!!

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

well all points have been proven thanks to whocares and poo so i really dont have much to say except thanks for the motivation to see the tears in you guys eyes week 9 HAHA BE READY!!!!!

thats right but i think the tears are already in there eyes because of what happend in week 0 didnt they lose to a 3a team hahahahahaha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

maybe they should of thought that game was the superbowl then they might of won

Rehash of region 5- 5A at mid-season.

Metro can you hear the pain train coming from SUMNER CO.?

Gallatin is rounding into a good ball team. Getting better each week.

HHS is now playing solid football.

Hunters Lane has peaked and is headed down hill.

Antioch took a gamble on the QB and all bets are off until we see the odds on good attitude.

Overton has quit.

Hillwood, Glencliff, & McGavock are a disgrace to all 5A teams.

Sumner Co. will rule 2007.

Antioch took a gamble on the QB and all bets are off until we see the odds on good attitude.

Overton has quit.

Al,

How about a substitute for "Pain Train"................how about "Inflicter of Severe Paper Cuts is coming".

but you are probably correct..............cause this is perhaps the weakest that region 5-5A has ever been. Region 6-5A is also down this year somewhat. The better 5A teams may all be over there with your friend.........."THE FAT MAN".

OLE-OLE

Guest workinprogress

Overton has quit.

Dont think there is any pain train coming any time this season. In case you havent been around sports much most teams get better as the year goes on. Some teams battle injuries more than others but for the most part kids learn more and coaches can expect more and more from their teams. Gallatin is getting better but is still no where near the team they had last year. Hendersonville looks like a contender at this point and as you said are playing solid ball. Antioch is struggling a bit but I feel like they are going to turn things around and compete for a playoff spot. Overton has never and will never "quit." Overton has played the likes of Hillsboro, Father Ryan, Glencliff, and Antioch. How in the world can you say that they have quit. Hunters Lane is still the team to beat imo. Right now Gallatin isnt playing well enough to beat them and Hendersonville would give them a run for their money but would come up short. McGavock, Glencliff, and Hillwood are struggling but we all knew that they would. They are not a disgrace. Hillwood is improving with Mose but it takes time to turn a program around. I see the region ending up with Hunters Lane on top and then after that its a toss up. I can tell you this, there is most definately not a pain train of any kind coming from Sumner Co. this year. Maybe you should gear up your band, get the banjo going, and hop on a train to some bluegrass festival.

Dont think there is any pain train coming any time this season. In case you havent been around sports much most teams get better as the year goes on. Some teams battle injuries more than others but for the most part kids learn more and coaches can expect more and more from their teams. Gallatin is getting better but is still no where near the team they had last year. Hendersonville looks like a contender at this point and as you said are playing solid ball. Antioch is struggling a bit but I feel like they are going to turn things around and compete for a playoff spot. Overton has never and will never "quit." Overton has played the likes of Hillsboro, Father Ryan, Glencliff, and Antioch. How in the world can you say that they have quit. Hunters Lane is still the team to beat imo. Right now Gallatin isnt playing well enough to beat them and Hendersonville would give them a run for their money but would come up short. McGavock, Glencliff, and Hillwood are struggling but we all knew that they would. They are not a disgrace. Hillwood is improving with Mose but it takes time to turn a program around. I see the region ending up with Hunters Lane on top and then after that its a toss up. I can tell you this, there is most definately not a pain train of any kind coming from Sumner Co. this year. Maybe you should gear up your band, get the banjo going, and hop on a train to some bluegrass festival.

How has the Antioch 9th Grade Team done this year so far?

Guest workinprogress

How has the Antioch 9th Grade Team done this year so far?

Pretty sure they are undefeated. Should be a great game in a couple of weeks between them and your burros. I would love to see that one. Any word on C. Walters injury yet? Hopefully he takes care of it and is back next season.

um I didnt know that coach t was a spelling b contest and 2nd of all gallatin stinks this year they were descent last year and o yea and speaking of tears yall i will be seing them flow in the"wave yard" lol wtf is that all about anyway whenever they get wuped by smyrna and h/ville enough said about this topic

sssssshhh....ssssshhh... thats it ...let it all out