5 5a football

nextbest09

Gallatin how can yall say yall are good when yall get obliverated by smyrna and barely beat hillwod when yet hendersonville raped hillwood................. o yea and week 9 will be here very soon and I cant wait to see all the fans leavin from gallatin in the 3rd when were up by 35

What dream are you dreaming...up by 35 in the third??? Are you serious? Is Watson still throwing to the same recievers in the Station Camp game?? Smyrna didn't get up by 35 points and to use your logic you think the Commandos will? Are ya'll anywhere close to the talent level of a Smyrna? How many D1 prospects are on your team? Hendersonville does still have a 2-3 record don't they? Now what was Gallatin's record, what 2-3? The same right?

Well here is an answer...Neither team is good enough to put 35 pts on the other by the third. Not right now. Hopefully both of us will get into the playoffs because region 6 doesn't appear to be that strong so either team if they get a little luck could advance. But score comparisons will not hold up. A missed tackle here a dropped pass there, way to many complexities to use those scores as a barometer.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all im trying to say is that hendersonville is 10 times better then gallatin thats all im trying to say o yea i did not capitalize my i so u can post something about that you gallatin fools and yes and troy is throwing and we will put up 35 points

Hey everyone we have someone who thinks they can tell the future. Someone please tell him that its fake. You h'ville girls talk about how smyrna beat us, like yall could beat them either. But please tell me and everyone on here that keeps asking about the game between yall and station camp. Just to let you know i was there watching and i know how yall got beat by a 3A team. Your suppose to be 5A. But keep talking bad about us, your just doing it to hide your own truth about yalls cheerleaders in pads. Its not hurting us a bit we dont care. We just repley for the fun of it, to get yalls panties in a wad. We are just brushing yall off until week 9 then we will.....uh i guess brush yall off then too; my bad.

Ok , this is starting to get aggravating. Who knows who will win between Gallatin and Hendersonville until they play. I know one thing, they had better get ready for their oppenents this week. Gallatin has an Antioch squad that is starting to click. Don't let the record fool you, the 4 losses have come to teams that are a combined 19-3. I think Hendersonville has a Glencliff team that put up 30+ points last week. Start a new thread, or wait until Week 9 for all the talk, I'm tired of reading how much better HHS is to GHS. It all plays out on the field.

Ok , this is starting to get aggravating. Who knows who will win between Gallatin and Hendersonville until they play. I know one thing, they had better get ready for their oppenents this week. Gallatin has an Antioch squad that is starting to click. Don't let the record fool you, the 4 losses have come to teams that are a combined 19-3. I think Hendersonville has a Glencliff team that put up 30+ points last week. Start a new thread, or wait until Week 9 for all the talk, I'm tired of reading how much better HHS is to GHS. It all plays out on the field.

Yes HHS needs to worry about Glenliff and other region opponents before they start thinking about Gallatin. Although it should be an interesting showdown when week 9 comes around.

you guys just dont get it.. if im not mistaken i mean correct me if im wrong but you guys have the same exact record as gallatin when they have played a WAY tougher schedule.. If gallatin had your schedule they would at worst be 4-1.. think about that.. apparently you were at the game and say how good smyrna was well there other loses came from lebanon an mt juliet... an i believe lebanon beat smryna an mt juliet beat lebanon.. so just think about the quality of the teams gallatin plays before you start bragging about your team when u lost to station camp and beech.. just be patient, talk on here all you'd like week 9 will be here shortly

Do you even get play honestly give me your number and i promise you im gonna put you on your back more times then wilkes scored on yall friday night!

and trust me thats alot!

Do you even get play honestly give me your number and i promise you im gonna put you on your back more times then wilkes scored on yall friday night!

and trust me thats alot!

bra first off i do play i start second off am i really supposed to be scared of someone that plays for hendersonville? are you serious ive seen you guys play, and the only time you put anyone on there back was at the end of the station camp game because they fell down from laughing so hard at how much you guys stink.. but i mean u must just be a stud talkin bad on coach t but i promise you wont come to the gat an say that real talk.. and im not talkin about week 9.. ill leave it at that..

Yea this game is along time away and this topic needs to stop being about HHS vs GHS and start being about this weeks region matchups. That game is along way away and im sure both teams will prepare greatly for the matchup.

Station Camp is a good team(undefeated). They would probably beat Gallatin and if you remeber correctly they won on a last second FG. There is never and obvious pick in a rivalry game.

Plus as we all know that when rivalry games come around you can throw all stats out of the window because unknowns step up and all bets are off.

Good luck to all region teams this week and hopefully Hendersonville can come out with a W vs. Glencliff at home.

Yea this game is along time away and this topic needs to stop being about HHS vs GHS and start being about this weeks region matchups. That game is along way away and im sure both teams will prepare greatly for the matchup.

Station Camp is a good team(undefeated). They would probably beat Gallatin and if you remeber correctly they won on a last second FG. There is never and obvious pick in a rivalry game.

Plus as we all know that when rivalry games come around you can throw all stats out of the window because unknowns step up and all bets are off.

Good luck to all region teams this week and hopefully Hendersonville can come out with a W vs. Glencliff at home.

"Station Camp is a good team(undefeated). They would probably beat Gallatin and if you remeber correctly they won on a last second FG. There is never and obvious pick in a rivalry game."

You actually think this topic will stop with a post like you just made? If you want it to stop then YOU stop that type of post.

Gallatin at Home vs Antioch........I'll take Gallatin!

Starting to click? It is a heck of a thing to wait until the season is half over before they decide it is time to really play ball. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

JustaGHSfan that wasnt intended to offend Gallatin is was just a statement saying that Station Camp is a good football team.

This weeks matchups are

Antioch vs Gallatin (H)

Glencliff vs Hendersonville (H)

Mcgavock vs Hillwood (H)

Hunters Lane vs Overton (H)

Station Camp is more than a good team.. my post was in response to your statement that this thread needs to stop being about GHS and HHS.. it won't stop with a comment like you posted, that's all.