Who Are The Hardest Hitting Young Lads In East Tennessee?

TheLivingLegend

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joseph Bennet from CAK hits harder than anyone in high school football. He's torn 4 kids acl's, broken 5 bones, and given 6 concussions in his high school career. Soon after the game starts, opposing players realize his power and soon tip toe through the line looking all around for the ever present #45, and without doubt, he arrives in a bad mood. CAK played Boyd Buchanan week one, and he made Seth Emery look like a little school girl, nice try though all you buc fans.

Joseph Bennet from CAK hits harder than anyone in high school football. He's torn 4 kids acl's, broken 5 bones, and given 6 concussions in his high school career. Soon after the game starts, opposing players realize his power and soon tip toe through the line looking all around for the ever present #45, and without doubt, he arrives in a bad mood. CAK played Boyd Buchanan week one, and he made Seth Emery look like a little school girl, nice try though all you buc fans.

If you think Emery plays like a school girl then put the pads on. Bennett is very good, however he made 19 tackles vs Boyd and was never blocked all night. I would put Bennett and Emery in a 1-one-1 oklahoma drill. # 30 kicks # 45. Question is will # 45 be wearing a skirt.

vols243.

Impressive stats. 4 ACLs, 5 broken bones, and six concussions. Now how do his "real" stats stack up, you know the ones that matter. Solo's, assists, sacks, ints, etc? Thanks.

ruse?

vols243.

Impressive stats. 4 ACLs, 5 broken bones, and six concussions. Now how do his "real" stats stack up, you know the ones that matter. Solo's, assists, sacks, ints, etc? Thanks.

ruse?

Ruse? I think the poster may have been saying that a little tongue in cheek, but he is a fine athlete who seems like a really good kid. Demonstrates good sportsmanship that you can see. As far as the stats, they're impressive.

5 games, 71 tackles, 47 solo, 24 assist, 7 sacks, 1 interception

To be fair to the kid, he went out long before half time last week against a team that he would have likely racked up (42 -8 victory.) He may not be the top hitter out there, but if not I'd hate to see whoever is better against my team.

Here is a link if you'd like to take a look: http://stats.prepxtra.com/football/boys/le...ard/individual/

The Emory kid from Boyd is a great player too! I would take him on my team too anyday!

That is the only stats that CAK keeps. At the end of the game, the head coach comes up to the stats guy and asks "any casualities", any broken bones, knockouts, concussions, sprained ankles, bruises, flesh wounds, paper cuts, did anyone wet themselves, fall down to hard, or tweak anything and then most importantly he asks the dreaded question, and you can here how scared he is to hear the answer by the way he asks it, "did we put instant hand sanitizer on all open wounds?" They are some hard core folks at Christian Academy of Knoxville!

Give me a break!