Seyour V.S. Sevier County

seymourfan08

Sevier Co. will find a way. The coaches are a step ahead of the boys from South Knoxville. I'm not saying that Gary and his staff are bad coaches, but Coach Brewer and his staff are just better so I have to give the Bears the nod in this one with coaching being the reason. SC-17 Sey-10 /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Sevier Co. will find a way. The coaches are a step ahead of the boys from South Knoxville. I'm not saying that Gary and his staff are bad coaches, but Coach Brewer and his staff are just better so I have to give the Bears the nod in this one with coaching being the reason. SC-17 Sey-10 /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I don't think coaching will be the difference. Both schools have great coaching staffs. This should be a close game, but I think this is the year Seymour wins. They are on quite a roll, but I do look forward to an exciting game!!!!

Seymour is a much better team than they have been in the past couple of seasons, and Sevier County is not as good as they were last year; the Bears are missing the explosiveness on offense for sure. Seymour is playing with the confidence of already beating a 5A team this year, and I don't think that they will be intimidated by SC. I am going to say that Seymour takes this one...and it could end up being by a couple of TDs. I am going to say Seymour 24-SC 10.

Can't believe a "coach" would make a statement like this about other coaches even if you think that way.

Can't believe a "coach" would make a statement like this about other coaches even if you think that way.

Where was I disrespectful? Coach Householder and staff are a fine group I just believe that Coach Brewer and his staff are better. Its an opinion based on coaching ability period and in no way does it reflect how I feel about any of them personally, but I will say that Coach Householder is a fine man and I am very fond of him and as far as I know the rest of his staff are fine men to. Coach Brewer and his staff are also fine members of the community, BUT the Sevier staff is better at Xs and Os. Sorry I offended you but thats just how I see it. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Where was I disrespectful? Coach Householder and staff are a fine group I just believe that Coach Brewer and his staff are better. Its an opinion based on coaching ability period and in no way does it reflect how I feel about any of them personally, but I will say that Coach Householder is a fine man and I am very fond of him and as far as I know the rest of his staff are fine men to. Coach Brewer and his staff are also fine members of the community, BUT the Sevier staff is better at Xs and Os. Sorry I offended you but thats just how I see it. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

So I guess it would be ok to say that those same coaches are a step ahead of the coaches at Cosby. One could conclude that they are smarter since they are better at Xs and Os. Point is you don't have to slam someone to put them down. Not offended. Just surprised a "coach" would make a public statement as such about other coaches. Certainly not the way to gain other coaches respect.

So I guess it would be ok to say that those same coaches are a step ahead of the coaches at Cosby. One could conclude that they are smarter since they are better at Xs and Os. Point is you don't have to slam someone to put them down. Not offended. Just surprised a "coach" would make a public statement as such about other coaches. Certainly not the way to gain other coaches respect.

Like I said I have plenty of respect for Coach Householder and his staff, and I agree both coaching staffs are ahead of us at Cosby because they have been in the buisness for a lot longer than we have so what ever point you were trying to make there I guess its correct. As for respecting coaches or coaches respecting me, I believe that I have a healthy relationship with other coaches out there, and like I said earlier I am very fond of Coach Householder. Sorry I touched a nerve with you pal but questioning my respect or my comments and putting coach in quotation marks like I should be ashamed of being proud of my almamatar and the coaches that I have played for, and supporting the ONLY staff that has brought a state title back to Sevier County I don't understand I have not bashed any one or made any statements that any one should feel bad about so what is your problem with me? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />