Powell @ Anderson County

FootballLova1234

I am with you baseballmad. I think that Powell will bounce back and beat Anderson County but it will not be an easy task. Powell to pull away late 28-17.

Well, Kier will be ready for the game. Even though it's only his 4th varsity start, I think that he is getting better and hopefully his teammates will continue to trust him and go out and makes some plays. They have a good chance to make the playoffs but we have to take it one game at a time. If Powell can bring the same emotions that they started the season with, then it will be hard for any team to put them away. Go Panthers!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im thinking more than that... i just dont think powell can handle the Mavs.

Again, I don't think anyone can have a really good read on either of these teams, since most of these teams' wins have come against very weak opponents. Powell has always had trouble beating Anderson County, particularly on the road. I want to pick Powell, but I can't, at least not until they beat a team like AC this year. I can still remember sitting through the bitter cold at AC back in '97 when the Mavs won in 4 OTs. That is still one of the best high school games I've ever been to.

Again, I don't think anyone can have a really good read on either of these teams, since most of these teams' wins have come against very weak opponents. Powell has always had trouble beating Anderson County, particularly on the road. I want to pick Powell, but I can't, at least not until they beat a team like AC this year. I can still remember sitting through the bitter cold at AC back in '97 when the Mavs won in 4 OTs. That is still one of the best high school games I've ever been to.

I'm glad to see AC and Powell play again. I think that AC and Powell are natural rivals and hope that they continue to play each other for years to come. Some of the best games I've seen have been played between these two teams.

Yeah..this is going to be a great game tomorrow night for both teams. The mavs are wanting to prove somethings and get back on the winning track. So i think i'm going to take the mavs in this one in a real close game. It all depends on whose defense will make the plays...i think that will be the big thing....so i'm going to stay with the mavs.