Ooltewah vs Maplewood

bipbopzot

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

little river is the only school on that list,better than Ooltewah.

You're crazy!!!!

LaVergne, Smyrna, Wilson Central, & Lebanon are ALL BETTER than Ooltewah. Riverdale is of course better than them but really who in their right mind would argue that /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You're crazy!!!!

LaVergne, Smyrna, Wilson Central, & Lebanon are ALL BETTER than Ooltewah. Riverdale is of course better than them but really who in their right mind would argue that /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Does it really matter???? Let's move on to each of our respective games this week. One week at a time, that's all that counts. We all know that even the best can tumble. Look at AUburn vs Florida. I don't like either of those teams, but I thought ( so did everyone else) that FLorida would walk all over Auburn. It just goes to show, that the BEST team is the one that SHOWS UP for the game with winning on their minds. It doesn't matter what your record is, or who you've played. And I'm sure that your team has stumbled somewhere along the way at some time or another. Ooltewah has a strong program, not as strong as last year in my opinion, but strong just the same. I also think that next year will be another awesome year for the OWLS. Good Luck to your team, whoever it is. Let's just enjoy the season while we have it!

nah

my fun here is done

nothing like getting you worked up over a game

hate to say it but I have never even seen the maplewood video /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Great excuse to jump out of the arguement... Just admit that you were wrong and move on...

hey 82 kitty kat where u at with my links and videos? i m WAITING!!!!!!!!!!

nah

my fun here is done

nothing like getting you worked up over a game

hate to say it but I have never even seen the maplewood video /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

You're crazy!!!!

How can you say that when Ooltewah was in the game against Smyrna last year up to the last Min. Have you seen their team?

The two parts of your post that I have quoted above show what knowledge you have. First off, the ONLY WAY IN THIS WORLD that Ooltewah will see a team from Region 5-5A will be if they make it to the state title and play Hunters Lane. The Owls are are the East-TN half of the bracket and the Metro 5A region is horrible as you stated HOWEVER it also has to be pointed out that Gallatin, Brentwood, Independence, Ravenwood, nor Brentwood are really tearing it up this year. Hunters Lane will go deep in the postseason this November ON THE WESTERN HALF OF THE BRACKET!!!

Ooltewah has no shot in this lifetime of making it to the Blue Cross Bowl this postseason. Who will they beat???? Riverdale???? Smyrna???? LaVergne???? Lebanon???? Wilson Central???? Only 4 of those 5 teams has a shot to go to the playoffs and play for a state title come November. Right now HOWEVER all 5 of them are better than Ooltewah. THAT IS WITHOUT QUESTION!!!!!

BC-U need to get out of Middle Tn and smell something else besides cow pie's.

The Owls were beat by 3 point's by last years State Champs. The year before that Oak Ridge made it to the State Championship thru Riverdale.

The Region with WB, Farragut, Oakridge and the Owls is very strong. I have not seen any team in the Metro area our the Region Gallatin is in that could handle the Region 2 teams.

I'm a old NIL player so I would pull for the Nashville teams if I thought they were better but I have not seen one since moving back.

IMHO-Farragut and Ooltewah would have beat Hendersonville, Gallatin, Hunters Lane and all the other Mid TN Teams I watched last year except maybe Ravenwood.

This year they have had 4 teams in the top 10 at one time.

Guest workinprogress

BC-U need to get out of Middle Tn and smell something else besides cow pie's.

The Owls were beat by 3 point's by last years State Champs. The year before that Oak Ridge made it to the State Championship thru Riverdale.

The Region with WB, Farragut, Oakridge and the Owls is very strong. I have not seen any team in the Metro area our the Region Gallatin is in that could handle the Region 2.

Couldnt quite understand your language but if you are talking the metro area then MBA, FR, Ensworth, Hillsboro, Maplewood, HuntersLane, Antioch, and Overton would be competitive year in and year out. If your just talking region 5 5A then it would be HL, Antioch, and Overton. Not saying that any of these teams would dominate by any means but they could definately handle the region.

Couldnt quite understand your language but if you are talking the metro area then MBA, FR, Ensworth, Hillsboro, Maplewood, HuntersLane, Antioch, and Overton would be competitive year in and year out. If your just talking region 5 5A then it would be HL, Antioch, and Overton. Not saying that any of these teams would dominate by any means but they could definately handle the region.

I was refering to 5A ball. Antioch, Overton, HL could not have beat the Owls or Farragut last year or this year.