Portland at Kenwood

BigShuMan

Kenwood dodged a bullet in week 5 against Clarksville NE. In a game the Knights should have won by a decided margin, they resembled the team that collapsed in the second half of last season. Their play was indicative of a week of sloppy practice that left them ill prepared for the game. Hopefully they will get their egos and attitudes in check this week and remember the season is won one game at a time. I caution the Knights not to look ahead on the schedule past Portland. Remember it was Portland that came to the Wood 2 years ago ranked #4 in the state and left with an embarrassing loss that sent their season spiraling down the tubes. Last season Kenwood went to Portland and dismantled them on their home field. What more incentive does Portland need and what do they have to lose. I would also remind the other teams in the Region not to get their hopes up. I still believe this Kenwood team is still something special that can do some amazing things when they all practice hard and play together as a team. Team is the key to their success. Hopefully they will not let the TV cameras and the advice of others than their coaches, dictate the style with which they will play. If they continue to play as a team, the good tings will happen for the entire team. The scouts don’t want to see one man shows, they want to see leaders that can use their talents to help the team win, that can improve the recruiting teams performance at the next level. Good luck Knights and Keep focused.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL THAT PORTLAND NEEDS IS 3 PTS TO WIN THIS ONE. ALL OF THE SUPERSTARS AT KENWOOD CAN ONLY SCORE 14 ON THE WORSE TEAM IN 5-A. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF HOW THE KNIGHTS WILL FINISH THE SEASON. LETS START THE DOWNFALL WITH PORTLAND AND THEN CONTINUE TO CRUMBLE TO MT JUL AND CLARKSVILLE. I'VE BEEN CALLING THIS ONE FOR WEEKS. KW HAD 400 YDS OF OFFENSE AND CANT SCORE BUT 14. WHAT A FUNNY LITTLE STORY THIS WILL BE NEXT YEAR. ITS OBVIOUS THAT THE PEOPLE VOTING ON THIS TEAM AS A STATE DOMINATOR HAS NEVER SEEN THEM PLAY. IF YOU CANT RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS.... STAY ON THE PORCH. GOOD LUCK TO PORTLAND... THIS SHOULD BE A EASY ONE FOR YOU

If the knights can get everything clicking this week then they could make this ugly.

They have to practice to perfection this week.

Take this as a wake up call. The score should have been in the 40's.

Get it together. C'mon. i am pulling for you guys!!

EXECUTE!!!

and

Practice Perfection!!!

Knights 28

Panthers 0

Good team but OVER RATED....it will show in next few games not this one. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

5-0 is 5-0 and the win over Beech is a very impressive one. The Knights are quietly floating under the radar through the first half of the year.

Kenwood: 42

Portland: 14

give northeast credit on a good defensive game plan. amazing that they played as well as they did against the knights. However, this is the best disciplined kenwood team I have seen in many years. good attitudes, and amius is a great athlete. Mac does a great job on the defense, and Bauer has the boys believing that they can win each week. They are ganna be tough to beat. I hope you guys get a week one playoff game at home so I can come watch. good luck knights.

Guys chill, and remember that the big game is weeks away. before then you must win the games in between.

Golden, I really respect you, but don't fuel that defensive knights fire. They are well disciplined and work as a unit.

Mac, keep doing a good job. Don't worry about anyone on here. I believe you can be the team to reach round two. Good luck.

Keep all good and positive please. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I can handle a Mac daddy and good God almighty still talking about last years loss. What will it be this year. No telling, i have know doubts that the Wildcats will be up for this one. Please don't blame it this time on a players father. It will be a great game and the best team this night will win. And like i always do. I will Congratulate whoever wins. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

all i was doing was reminding you what happened last year. that game is over for me. Chris, i take it one game at a time. I can promise you and golfendude, that the knights are taking it one step at a time, trying to reach the top of the mountain. i think maybe to mess with the wildcats, i will come up with a defense just for them! Too bad tomlinson and cooper are no longer coaching over there!

There Kenwood coaches go again cry,cry, cry. I seem to remember someone telling me there was a touchdown called back. Is that true? Oh but keep bringing up a little holding call. You got luky to get by us friday. and the vikings if they don't turn the ball over that much they beat you. keep crying until you get your bay. I still look up to you Mac and want to run my defense like you.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oh no! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> not a footballen /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> wanna be /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />