Next Up...Station Camp comes to Greenbrier

GreenbrierCat2

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ou know sometimes it's best not to say anything but after watching your post all year long i just know that's not going to happen.

Just telling you what I've heard. Take from it what you will. But ofcourse I wish him to recover and return before that.

It's FINALLY Friday! Hope the Bison have a safe trip up the hill and that the weather conditions are perfect for a great Friday night under the lights! Also, remember SC...you're sitting on the opposite side of the field this year than last time you were here. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Okay, Cats. It's ON....focus, focus, focus. Have a GREAT and safe game, and leave it all on the field.

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the Bison on the 28-10 win tonight. If you guys have been playing all season like tonight, I understand the no losses. Even though we took it down the field to start with, your #6 stepped up and made some great plays. You guys have a strong team, and I am looking for you guys to take the region with no problem. If anyone will challenge you the rest of the way, it will be PC, and Mason's arm may be the only thing that stops you guys.

To the Cats...lessons learned. Our D wall had holes tonight and arm tackles will not get it done. The Bison keyed on our runners and got to the ball. It's not going to get any easier, guys. I'm sure NOBODY wants to miss the playoffs, but tonight was a real disappointment for the Cats fans, and tonight was a real measuring stick.

Let's get ready for Sycamore......drill down and show your stuff.

Well played game by the Bison last night. That #6 really had a nose for the ball... it seemed like he caught everything that was thrown at him.

What has been said already is really all that can be said about the Bobcats last night... Its just one loss though... Im looking for them to bounce back....

I also would like to send out a speedy recovery wish to Bobcats' QB Justin Grogan....

GO Green.... Sycamore... lets throw down, eh???

Great game Bison. This game goes to show the depth of the team. Hopefully Reed will be back kicking next week. I would like to apologize to the Bobcat players that I heard some of our fans(kids) rubbing it in after the game, not good. I know kids will be kids, but I don't raise mine to act like that. Good luck and we'll see you in the playoff bracket for sure.