Next Up...Station Camp comes to Greenbrier

GreenbrierCat2

Once again, Greenbrier welcomes Station Camp to Bobcat Field next week. Last year Station Camp had a fantastic year and ran through the season with BIG wins. Greenbrier and Station Camp have swapped licks with a vengeance in the last two years with first Greenbrier shutting SC out 35-0 their last time in Greenbrier, and then SC giving a 42-6 loss toGreenbrier at the creek last year.

Station Camp is a strong force to be reckoned with again, however, this is not the same Bobcats team of last year. The Bobcats have lost only to David Lipscomb, while Station Camp haven't lost a game. All the games are region games from now on and these are the ones that matter the most.

Good luck to the Bison as they come over. Let's keep the talk this coming week SMACK-FREE, and with good sportsmanship. It should be a good game!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I know the rich tradition Greenbrier has in football. My brother was first team all state and his brother-in-law played on the state final team. This team is still young and can be beaten. They are well coached and well trained. GHS plays smash mouth football whereas Station Camp plays the "who has the ball" football. Both defences are strong and GHS has a great running game. I think the game will be won by the quarterback. Mathew Johnson is underrated and one of the best around right now. My pick in this slobberknocker SCHS 20 GHS 13. Just my opinion. Good luck to both teams and please play safe!

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I know the rich tradition Greenbrier has in football. My brother was first team all state and his brother-in-law played on the state final team. This team is still young and can be beaten. They are well coached and well trained. GHS plays smash mouth football whereas Station Camp plays the "who has the ball" football. Both defences are strong and GHS has a great running game. I think the game will be won by the quarterback. Mathew Johnson is underrated and one of the best around right now. My pick in this slobberknocker SCHS 20 GHS 13. Just my opinion. Good luck to both teams and please play safe!

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the comments Bison4. It is nice to know that someone thinks that. I pick my Bison also.

GO STATION CAMP!!!!

Once again, Greenbrier welcomes Station Camp to Bobcat Field next week. Last year Station Camp had a fantastic year and ran through the season with BIG wins. Greenbrier and Station Camp have swapped licks with a vengeance in the last two years with first Greenbrier shutting SC out 35-0 their last time in Greenbrier, and then SC giving a 42-6 loss toGreenbrier at the creek last year.

Station Camp is a strong force to be reckoned with again, however, this is not the same Bobcats team of last year. The Bobcats have lost only to David Lipscomb, while Station Camp haven't lost a game. All the games are region games from now on and these are the ones that matter the most.

Good luck to the Bison as they come over. Let's keep the talk this coming week SMACK-FREE, and with good sportsmanship. It should be a good game!

No, this is not last year's team. It has already been said before, but I'm happy to say it again. There's something"about this Bobcats team. They all play equally hard, but the "afterburners" are almost visible when the Cats get the ball. They have worked hard together and they mesh as a team. If all cylinders are clicking and the Cats crowd gets into it, we will have the most exciting game in a while this Friday night.

I don't expect to find any Bison picking against their own team anymore than I expect to find a Bobcat fan picking against us, so that means I'm going with my Cats to show how versatile this team is. It will be close, but I trust Coach Williams and staff to put together a gameplan that will give the Cats a W. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

GO CATS! This is where the rubber meets the road. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

(By the way Cat2...great fansite!)

This will be a great game between two teams that offensively can RUN THE FOOTBALL!!!

Both teams quarterbacks, Johnson & Grogan, have improved drastically from last year to this year and now both teams can throw it when needed.

Both teams have great kicking games with Tucker for Greenbrier & Reed for Station Camp.

Defensively both teams fly around to the football nicely and are great at forcing the opponent to turn it over when they get them into long yardage situations.

Finally both teams just are well coached and play the game the way that it should be played which is PHYSICAL!!!!

I am not going to predict this game for the open public to see because I like the fans of both teams and really love the way both teams do things.

Region 4-3A should have a great week of football in week six between the Station Camp at Greenbrier & White House at Sycamore games. THIS IS WHAT PLAYOFF TYPE FOOTBALL IS ALL ABOUT!!!!!!

"The store is closing early on Friday. It's football time in Greenbrier!!" What a match up. This is going to be a great game. Look for a sea of green this Friday night in the bobcats new stadium. The Bobcat faithful will be out in force this Friday night. Great weather, great opponent, and a great group of Bobcat players and coaches. Go bobcats!

It's Football Time in Tennessee!!!!!! I'm going to take the cats in this one 27-21. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> The bobcats have four great backs, and I just see them wearing down the SC defense. Should be a great game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />