MBA vs Ensworth High

whoisjeff

Lets stop arguing about Ensworths's cupcake schedule and talk about the game. MBA is going to run over EHS. Bartholomew is amazing and no one on the EHS team can even tackle him and second, what is all the hype about "tavarres jefferson"? THE GUY stinks and so does Orleans. There are at least 10 guys on MBA that are faster than both of the guys. Bartholomew is faster than both of them and is stronger that any EHS player. He will run over anyone in his way.

Final score prediction:

MBA 42 EHS 0 shutout

HAHAHAHAH yeah right..

Ben who.. what is all the talk about him. dude stinks. yall will see when he tried running the ball and gets cracked, but speed and strength arent everything, ensworth has a guy that benches like 340.

But back to Ben Bartholomew. he isnt amazing. and i know of at least 10 people that can tackle him. ben isn gonna run over anyone. i bet Orleans and Jefferson rush for over 250 together and ben 50 ALL PURPOSE yards.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets stop arguing about Ensworths's cupcake schedule and talk about the game. MBA is going to run over EHS. Bartholomew is amazing and no one on the EHS team can even tackle him and second, what is all the hype about "tavarres jefferson"? THE GUY stinks and so does Orleans. There are at least 10 guys on MBA that are faster than both of the guys. Bartholomew is faster than both of them and is stronger that any EHS player. He will run over anyone in his way.

Final score prediction:

MBA 42 EHS 0 shutout

WOW!

Orleans and Tavaress stink? they are some of the best backs in this division or even state. Orleans who you say is no good, has 32 less carries than your boy E.J but only 14 less yards? is he bad? He averages 10.1 yards per carry. Is he still bad? Oh yeah he is only a sophmore as well. Is he still awful? T lines up all over the field, at QB, WR and TB....you never know where he can be, so hard to prepare for him and he is good at all of those positions.

Im sure 10 guys on MBA are not faster than Tavaress or Orleans. Even so, they have game speed and can cut back and forth and still be at full speed. But anyways i doubt they are faster, i saw them and they could fly!

and be realistic, i know you are a MBA student who just think yall are incredible but if Ravenwood can score 28 points on yall, im sure a much more talented Ensworth can.

Good luck to yall but be realistic.

Ensworth by 1

You might be a moron if...

5) If you say, "BA beat McCallie by the same spread as Ensworth," as if it were a badge of honor.

4) You say that MBA's 1st real challenge will be against Ensworth

3) You bring up the fact that Ensworth "beat on" Ravenwood in a scrimmage.

2) You believe that Ensworth lost to Hillsboro in a scrimmage only b/c they had 10 days of straight two-a-days.

1) you post under the alias "falcons 101."

That is without a doubt the dumbest post I have ever read on Coacht. What kind of logic are you using? Criticize MBA's schedule all you want but Ensworth will not be MBA's "first real test." Hillsboro is one of the better teams in the state (certainly in Middle TN) and MBA proved they are tough when they beat them. Ensworth has everything to prove in this game--they are the new kids on the block. For a team with only one solid win under its belt some Ensworth fans are pretty cocky. But I know falcons 101 does not represent the whole.

Where does this cockyness come from??? I remember Ensworth as a school that didn't go through 8th grade as a kid. They have no tradition in HS FB. Guys....until you have been there....it is best to be humble.....get some GOLD BALLS under your belt and go from there......THEN you can be cocky.

You might be a moron if...

5) If you say, "BA beat McCallie by the same spread as Ensworth," as if it were a badge of honor.

4) You say that MBA's 1st real challenge will be against Ensworth

3) You bring up the fact that Ensworth "beat on" Ravenwood in a scrimmage.

2) You believe that Ensworth lost to Hillsboro in a scrimmage only b/c they had 10 days of straight two-a-days.

1) you post under the alias "falcons 101."

But I know falcons 101 does not represent the whole.

5.) is that not an accomplishment for a brand new school that just joined this division? Give them credit, that is something for them to be proud about being a new school.

4.)he was wrong Hillsboro was

3.) they did, they crushed them, it is sad but true but scrimmages dont mean all that much, but do mean something

2.) Scrimmages dont mean that much, Ensworth didnt prepare for this, just testing out some plays

1.) you post under the alias mfalc04

Final score prediction:

MBA 42 EHS 0 shutout

I would advise you to never post on coach T again.

Final score prediction:

MBA 42 EHS 0 shutout

Have you ever seen tavarres run? it is amazing

and Orleans is amazing. One of the best plays I've ever seen is a QB option with tavarres at QB and Orleans at RB.

So when one of them or rodney anderson (#5, Freshman) runs all over MBAs secondary and you're crying cause you lost your shutout game try to stop being so prejudiced against ensworth

Plus if you think a 3 star recruit is going to bust every run against a defense that's had a shutout regardless of who it was against you're gonna be sadly mistaken.

Plus to everyone who's saying our schedule is fluff I feel like I've heard that argument before

O yea before last week's game when everyone said we were gonna get our first HARD team in McCallie

But now that we handled a good team people are saying they stunk just cause they're 3-3. For your information the other two losses were to Father Ryan and BA and if you're going to say that they're not that good I suppose you'll change your tune after they've played MBA. So there's no argument to say that Ensworth's win against McCallie was a fluff win but it is fair to say that Stone Memorial and St. Benedict were. But seriously, it's our second year as a full varsity schedule, and our first year with a senior class. Are we expected to schedule 3 losses to start our season? No, and MBA didn't either. Their only truly challenging game thus far was Hillsboro (at least it was supposed to be until they almost lost to 1-4 Ravenwood) which was a challenging game, interesting fact about that though there are 3 ex-ensworth players at Hillsboro including their starting quarterback. But I'm not trying to say that MBA is a bad team because they obviously aren't, I'm only saying that calling a blowout is silly and a shutout is downright moronic. Furthermore I understand why this game is so hyped. Most of our seniors, if EHS hadn't been founded, would be on the MBA team right now and they've been wondering if this game would happen since they were freshman. Last year MBA declined to schedule us for some reason so they're gonna be pumped up on friday night. I would bet that MBA will be ready to fight too and not looking ahead but if they are looking past us they better get ready to get lit up. But in the end this will definitely be a great game with a great atmosphere with ensworth winning, probably by less than one touchdown.

Have you ever seen tavarres run? it is amazing

and Orleans is amazing. One of the best plays I've ever seen is a QB option with tavarres at QB and Orleans at RB.

So when one of them or rodney anderson (#5, Freshman) runs all over MBAs secondary and you're crying cause you lost your shutout game try to stop being so prejudiced against ensworth

Plus if you think a 3 star recruit is going to bust every run against a defense that's had a shutout regardless of who it was against you're gonna be sadly mistaken.

Plus to everyone who's saying our schedule is fluff I feel like I've heard that argument before

O yea before last week's game when everyone said we were gonna get our first HARD team in McCallie

But now that we handled a good team people are saying they stunk just cause they're 3-3. For your information the other two losses were to Father Ryan and BA and if you're going to say that they're not that good I suppose you'll change your tune after they've played MBA. So there's no argument to say that Ensworth's win against McCallie was a fluff win but it is fair to say that Stone Memorial and St. Benedict were. But seriously, it's our second year as a full varsity schedule, and our first year with a senior class. Are we expected to schedule 3 losses to start our season? No, and MBA didn't either. Their only truly challenging game thus far was Hillsboro (at least it was supposed to be until they almost lost to 1-4 Ravenwood) which was a challenging game, interesting fact about that though there are 3 ex-ensworth players at Hillsboro including their starting quarterback. But I'm not trying to say that MBA is a bad team because they obviously aren't, I'm only saying that calling a blowout is silly and a shutout is downright moronic. Furthermore I understand why this game is so hyped. Most of our seniors, if EHS hadn't been founded, would be on the MBA team right now and they've been wondering if this game would happen since they were freshman. Last year MBA declined to schedule us for some reason so they're gonna be pumped up on friday night. I would bet that MBA will be ready to fight too and not looking ahead but if they are looking past us they better get ready to get lit up. But in the end this will definitely be a great game with a great atmosphere with ensworth winning, probably by less than one touchdown.

Man.......how many great players on both sides of the line would be riding the pine if Ensworth wasn't brought into fruition.....

Come on....does total score matter when it comes game time????? This is a very weak argument.....YOU GUYS ARE BRUTAL.......I am going back to harassing Maryville on their weak schedule.....

Yeah Brandon100, I guess you're right. Score doesn't matter in a football game. Are you kidding? That's what decides who WINS the game. As much as people wish it weren't true, FEW people remember how the players played in a game. They remember the score, so how can you say that it doesn't matter?

And I'm not saying that Ensworth is going to win because they have a higher total score. I'm saying that it shows they're a good team with a good offense to score so many points and a good defense to have so few points scored on them. If I didn't know the scores of either team, I'd still say Ensworth is going to win. Because they're a better team, and they don't need numbers to prove that. They will on Friday night.

From the way everyone is arguing about schedules, it's making it seem like there are no legitimate teams in the division except for BA, Ensworth, MBA Father Ryan and Hillsboro.

Yeah, Ensworth beat McCallie by the same spread that BA did, and I'm not comparing the two schools, but I'd still say that's pretty impressive.

And everyone's saying Father Ryan is so good? They almost lost to McCallie, but pulled in a 3 point win, 17-14. DOUBLE Ryan's score and add a point, and there you have Ensworth. 35-14, that's pretty impressive too.

You guys may be MBA fans, but give Ensworth the credit they deserve.

Yeah Brandon100, I guess you're right. Score doesn't matter in a football game. Are you kidding? That's what decides who WINS the game. As much as people wish it weren't true, FEW people remember how the players played in a game. They remember the score, so how can you say that it doesn't matter?

And I'm not saying that Ensworth is going to win because they have a higher total score. I'm saying that it shows they're a good team with a good offense to score so many points and a good defense to have so few points scored on them. If I didn't know the scores of either team, I'd still say Ensworth is going to win. Because they're a better team, and they don't need numbers to prove that. They will on Friday night.

From the way everyone is arguing about schedules, it's making it seem like there are no legitimate teams in the division except for BA, Ensworth, MBA Father Ryan and Hillsboro.

Yeah, Ensworth beat McCallie by the same spread that BA did, and I'm not comparing the two schools, but I'd still say that's pretty impressive.

And everyone's saying Father Ryan is so good? They almost lost to McCallie, but pulled in a 3 point win, 17-14. DOUBLE Ryan's score and add a point, and there you have Ensworth. 35-14, that's pretty impressive too.

You guys may be MBA fans, but give Ensworth the credit they deserve.

You totally took what I said out of context....we all know scores matter in a game for a win... You really don't want to do this...get into a debate with me regarding how good a team is....PLEASE guys that follow my posts...tell this youngblood not to do it...you will lose hard and embarrasing....my bet is I have been around much longer than you in the TN high school football arena...promise you..decades BEFORE CoachT..probably played my last game at BA BEFORE you were born.....I will not waste my time with you on this matter other than to say that I believe Ensworth has some really good athletes, facilities and coach in general. The formula you have worked up on how great Ensworth is is hilarious.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ..I have total respect for the program, but you are putting yourself in shoes you have never walked. McCallie is a good football team...not great.....rebuilding....yes......You have no tradition outside of 7-8th grade ball since inception, and I have no recollection of you in the late 70's being tough back then in the HVAC....maybe you did something in junior high later.......your program is building, and I believe you will be a power in time.....cool your jets......win a championship......get some bragging rights and you will have something....until then.....be nice. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> If you beat them being humble before the game, the end is very sweet. If you talk trash before the game and lose, you will look foolish. Respect a program that has been around for over 100 years with lots of titles under their belt. You are in your second year and haven't won much other than a few games. No titles...No bragging rights at this point......You aren't on the mountain yet...you are on the path to the FOOT of the mountain. MBA has been to the top. Respect where they have been.....It will do you well.