Bruceton @ Union City

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Butchie. Don't attempt to throw it. UC did a excellent job on pass coverage. They also put alot of pressure on Carr vs us. I noticed they did alot of stunting by twisting the LB's and DE. I look for UC QB to have a field day throwing. He has a rifle of an arm and can run when it breaks down.

Let The Rebels Give Yall A Report On This Game. DON"T THROW IT BRUCETON. If You Do Don't Put Air Under It. Yall Don't have the Speed Like Union Cities Secondary. Bruceton Doesn't win this one. Union City Is too Balanced.

First of all, Butchie, nobody yanked your chain about Mckenzie. Everybody knows or should know that Mckenzie is the best team on the west side of single a. But, from second to fourth, the race is wide open. If you think Lake, Union City, and Bruceton are gonna roll over Greenfield like the past few years, all ive got to say is that things have changed quite a bit around here. I never said Greenfield would finish second or even third, all I was implying was that we have more than a strong chance of making the playoffs.

First of all, Butchie, nobody yanked your chain about Mckenzie. Everybody knows or should know that Mckenzie is the best team on the west side of single a. But, from second to fourth, the race is wide open. If you think Lake, Union City, and Bruceton are gonna roll over Greenfield like the past few years, all ive got to say is that things have changed quite a bit around here. I never said Greenfield would finish second or even third, all I was implying was that we have more than a strong chance of making the playoffs.

And nobody yanked your chain about greenfield. This thread is about Bruceton and Union City. Stop your yapping we will all find out if your real or NOT in the weeks to come. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just a little update on the JV and Freshman Tornadoes......

Union City went to Newbern last night and made it a sweep with a hard fought 8-6 win..Earlier this year UC beat the Choctaw freshmen 24-8.....

Union City's JV team is 2-0 with the other win coming at McKenzie....

Union City's freshman team is 3-1 and will play at home Thursday night(Oct.4th) against the only 1A team it will face in freshman action this season when McKenzie comes to town......

Any UC fans that read these posts need to come on out and watch these young guys....They have alot talent and will be fun to watch the next 3-4 years....

Union City's remaining JV schedule looks like this....

Oct.8th @ Obion Co Central 6:30

Oct.15th vs Dyersburg(site to be determined) 6:30

Oct.22nd @ Dresden 6:30

Union City's remaining Freshmen schedule looks like this.....

Oct.4th vs McKenzie 6:30

Oct.18th vs Dyersburg(site to be determined) 6:30

Oct.25th @ Gibson County 6:30

Well Zach Thomas Wanna Be. It Was Stated In here that You Wanted Us To Keep Overlooking Ya. So I Addressed Your Slim Post. But Mckenzie Aint Overlooking Lil OLE Greenfield. They Take Every Game Seriously. And They Will Beat Yo Butt In the Same Fashion. And You Won't Make The Playoffs This Yr Either. So Enjoy The Success Ya Have Had Whooping Putzes. But Until Yall Beat Bruceton, Mckenzie, Union City, Or Lake Don't Give us Were In Yall's League Speech. Just Hush Were Watching Yall. And Not A Bit Worried Either. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That's what we want, keep saying we won't make the playoffs. Im not disagreeing with you either about our region wins thus far, we've got the top dogs of the region still to come, so we'll see what we got when those teams play us. With our enrollment we should be the bottom team every year, but we've got a young team who is improving. I never said we would win the region, but for us to compete for the playoffs is major step in the right direction.

Not to burst the Greenfield bubble, but, you have loses to Dresden and Stewart County.

The only people you have beat are the worst teams in Region 7 every year, and you are going to hit Murder's Row starting next Friday Night. McKenzie, Union City, Bruceton, and Lake County.

Are you kidding me? Talking playoffs now?

I see you going 4-6 and spending the off season at home. Sorry guys, your claim at this time has no merit. It is null and void. When you have beat at least one of these teams, then talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And by the way, this is a Union City - Bruceton Topic Board.