Bruceton @ Union City

Union City is somewhat banged up from the U C / O C Game ( wilks & Huff ) and one injury from the McKenzie game ( Worell ). We are going to need other players to step up and play hard. For some reason, Union City has been finding ways to step up in some of the bigger games ( All Are Big ). We played Westview very good in the first half and wore down, beat Lake County ( L C / 8 Turnovers ), Come from behind scoring 22 point with 7 minutes left against Dresden, Played McKenzie to the last second and lead over half of the game, and played Obion County ( AAA ) like we use to beat them. Not saying this matters much but does show what Union City HAS done and are capable of doing.

It all boils down to slowing down Jordan. If we can hold him to 50 to 70 yards or so and our specail teams make some moves, this might be the game of the year so far.

good luck to both and play clean and free.

GO......Purple & Gold

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Union City is somewhat banged up from the U C / O C Game ( wilks & Huff ) and one injury from the McKenzie game ( Worell ). We are going to need other players to step up and play hard. For some reason, Union City has been finding ways to step up in some of the bigger games ( All Are Big ). We played Westview very good in the first half and wore down, beat Lake County ( L C / 8 Turnovers ), Come from behind scoring 22 point with 7 minutes left against Dresden, Played McKenzie to the last second and lead over half of the game, and played Obion County ( AAA ) like we use to beat them. Not saying this matters much but does show what Union City HAS done and are capable of doing.

It all boils down to slowing down Jordan. If we can hold him to 50 to 70 yards or so and our specail teams make some moves, this might be the game of the year so far.

good luck to both and play clean and free.

GO......Purple & Gold

Let The Rebels Give Yall A Report On This Game. DON"T THROW IT BRUCETON. If You Do Don't Put Air Under It. Yall Don't have the Speed Like Union Cities Secondary. Bruceton Doesn't win this one. Union City Is too Balanced.

I agree Butchie...while I think UC wins it...if I am Bruceton I rely on my ground game and try to chew up clock and keep UC's offense off the field...I think Bruceton's best chance is in a low scoring game...if it becomes a track meet I think UC's chances improve greatly

That Is So True, If Bruceton Can Keep It Close And Wear Union City Down As We Did. But I Really Think Union City Will Score With Ease. Good Luck To Both Teams. And Your Team As Well Jaxman. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I see that many of yall have mentioned greenfield into this playoff hunt. Please don't, not yet anyway, we hope people keep overlooking us. By the way, if you want talk about us losing to Dresden that's fine, that was the first game of the year when they were completely healthy. They would have beat Union City if they'd had Austin Evans playing. But that's fine, we hope people keep doubting us.

I see that many of yall have mentioned greenfield into this playoff hunt. Please don't, not yet anyway, we hope people keep overlooking us. By the way, if you want talk about us losing to Dresden that's fine, that was the first game of the year when they were completely healthy. They would have beat Union City if they'd had Austin Evans playing. But that's fine, we hope people keep doubting us.

Nobody is overlooking Greenfield but you kind of got to keep the record in perspective...Gleason,West Carroll and next South Fulton....Not exactly the cream of the crop in Region 7-1A.....They(Dresden) also may have played better in the game before Union City had they not had 9 players suspended.....Shoulda,woulda,coulda....you know??

Not doubting either,just saying,to go to the playoffs you guys are gonna have to beat McKenzie,Union City,Bruceton or Lake County.....Gonna be tough

Overlooking Greenfield? Were gonna beat yall like A Drum. Better Buy Plenty Of Cotton For The Rebel Fans Screaming For Your Demise. And The Only Talk We Will have is Yall Losing to Mckenzie, Union City, Lake County, And Bruceton. Everthing yall Done Til Then Don't Mean Squat. So Enjoy the Record You Have So Far Because The Loss Column Is Gonna Start Multiplying. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Over Look Greenfield? PLEASE. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />