Grundy @ Meigs

UTCSCOUT07

A good solid Grundy team travels to Decatur to take on a hard nosed Meigs football team, what is everyone's imput on this game? Meigs has lost alot of tallent coming off being region champions, but the one thing that they havent lost is heart. I think Coach Martin in Decatur will have the tigers ready to play on Friday and will come out on top in this one. I think it will be a really good game, very close until fourth quarter....I say

Grundy 7

Meigs 24

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good solid Grundy team travels to Decatur to take on a hard nosed Meigs football team, what is everyone's imput on this game? Meigs has lost alot of tallent coming off being region champions, but the one thing that they havent lost is heart. I think Coach Martin in Decatur will have the tigers ready to play on Friday and will come out on top in this one. I think it will be a really good game, very close until fourth quarter....I say

Grundy 7

Meigs 24

Good Point! Grundy wont be able to stop mobriant.

Grundy 0

Meigs 28

MEIGS HAS LEARNED IN THE PAST FEW GAMES THAT THEY HAVE MORE WEAPONS ON THEIR TEAM THAN THEY THINK. WHILE PEOPLE HAS BEEN FOCUSING ON STOPPING THE BEAST AT TAILBACK #30, THE QUICK GARY SHOOT #44 HAS STEPPED UP. SO GRUNDY BETTER WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY. THATS WHAT MEIGS NEED TO DO THE NEXT COUPLE OF GAMES, START GOING TO OTHER BACKS AND RECIEVERS SO THE TEAMS WONT JUST FOCUS ON STOPPIN MOBRIANT. ONCE THEY LEARN THEY HAVE TO STOP MORE THAN ONE PERSON, THATS WHEN ALL PROBLEMS WILL START BECAUSE MOBRIANT WILL COME OUT AND RUN SMACK DAB OVER YOU. I WAS IMPRESSED HOW GRUNDY PLAYED HOWARD BECAUSE I HAVE THE TEXT MESSAGES THAT SENDS THE SCORES TO YOUR CELL PHONE EVERY TIME A TEAM SCORES AND I WAS VERY IMPRESSED HOW CLOSE THEY WAS W/ HOWARD. BUT IT SEEMS THEY LOST IT IN THE FOURTH QUARTER, AND USUALLY THATS WHERE MEIGS STEPS IT UP IS THE FOURTH QUARTER SO I THINK MEIGS GETS THE WIN ON THIS ONE

MEIGS HAS LEARNED IN THE PAST FEW GAMES THAT THEY HAVE MORE WEAPONS ON THEIR TEAM THAN THEY THINK. WHILE PEOPLE HAS BEEN FOCUSING ON STOPPING THE BEAST AT TAILBACK #30, THE QUICK GARY SHOOT #44 HAS STEPPED UP. SO GRUNDY BETTER WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY. THATS WHAT MEIGS NEED TO DO THE NEXT COUPLE OF GAMES, START GOING TO OTHER BACKS AND RECIEVERS SO THE TEAMS WONT JUST FOCUS ON STOPPIN MOBRIANT. ONCE THEY LEARN THEY HAVE TO STOP MORE THAN ONE PERSON, THATS WHEN ALL PROBLEMS WILL START BECAUSE MOBRIANT WILL COME OUT AND RUN SMACK DAB OVER YOU. I WAS IMPRESSED HOW GRUNDY PLAYED HOWARD BECAUSE I HAVE THE TEXT MESSAGES THAT SENDS THE SCORES TO YOUR CELL PHONE EVERY TIME A TEAM SCORES AND I WAS VERY IMPRESSED HOW CLOSE THEY WAS W/ HOWARD. BUT IT SEEMS THEY LOST IT IN THE FOURTH QUARTER, AND USUALLY THATS WHERE MEIGS STEPS IT UP IS THE FOURTH QUARTER SO I THINK MEIGS GETS THE WIN ON THIS ONE

I say Meigs by 14 but I hope Grundy pulls the upset