Grundy @ Meigs

UTCSCOUT07

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meigs will win this one by a couple of touchdowns.

Meigs developing another in the long string of great QB's. No one can defense both Mobient and Meadows for 4 QTRS. Grundy will be able to run the ball against the Tigers BUT Tigers are never flat at home. Martin knows that the Tigers have to run the table in order to have a chance to host in the 1st round. Tigers will be roaring out of the gate.

Tigers 27 Gruncy 13

After seeing both teams play I say it s a toss up Grundy has better skill people than Meigs (my opinion) their QB is as good as any in the region. Meigs has a better defense and play more hard nosed and its at Meigs which is worth at least 1 TD. Meigs's lack of kicking game negates that advantage. Should be a great game to watch. I will pick Meigs by 29-28

This game will be close till the second half... In the second half watch Megis pull away with this because there depth at each position... Megis wins this one by 14.... But Good Luck to both teams Friday!!!

Old Pirate says he's feeling kinda fant, may need to check my pulse. Finally the OP has to agree with the dude.

Good Luck to both teams and the hope is each player is able to put in place good memories.