Grundy @ Meigs

UTCSCOUT07

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does grundy still run the wing t? I asked this on a post a long time ago but can't remember any replies. I have heard their numbers are down this year..in the low 30's...that isn't normal for them is it or no?

No, power I with a veer look. Lots of motion. Some spread. Looks good if they can get goin. Defense is good at times. Itd be nice to see them go with more than three down lineman but im not a coach. That kinda thing aint up to me. I think theyve just been playing much better than they really are and it caught up with them.

No, power I with a veer look. Lots of motion. Some spread. Looks good if they can get goin. Defense is good at times. Itd be nice to see them go with more than three down lineman but im not a coach. That kinda thing aint up to me. I think theyve just been playing much better than they really are and it caught up with them.

I really thought Grundy would do more than what they did against Meigs although I'm glad they didn't. They have several big boys. I thought defensively Meigs looked pretty good Friday night. Congratulations Meigs. Nobody needs to take Meigs out of the equation on the playoff front. Mobriant, Meadows, Shoot, Rayl, and others(Howard is good to intercept) are really looking good in my book.

I really thought Grundy would do more than what they did against Meigs although I'm glad they didn't. They have several big boys. I thought defensively Meigs looked pretty good Friday night. Congratulations Meigs. Nobody needs to take Meigs out of the equation on the playoff front. Mobriant, Meadows, Shoot, Rayl, and others(Howard is good to intercept) are really looking good in my book.

meigs' game with polk will decide the 3rd and 4th place playoff positions.

nope. central will be in with howard battling for the region! polk will lose to meigs and make the playoffs at the four postion! sorry!

Polk wont be a walkthrough for Central. Speed didnt matter that much when Howard played them. Better hope you can hold em to 7 because I dont see Central scorin more than 14. The region is still 4 teams pretty much tied for first and second and any of those teams could still win it.

If you could win the region by typing on a keyboard then Central has got it in the bag. Amazing how a team finally starts turning it around and all of a sudden they are un-BEATABLE

Hey let's keep all this in perspective here. I have seen no indication of any person writing about how MC is unbeatable, only much better. The region is a whole seems much better. Let's not turn this ugly, I hope to see this region become state dominating.

AFTER SEEING MEIGS HANDLE GRUNDY THE WAY THEY DID, LOOK OUT POLK AND HOWARD. THEY REALLY STEPPED IT UP AGAINST GRUNDY, SO IF THEY WOULD OF LEFT STARTERS IN FOR THE WHOLE GAME ID SAY IT WOULD OF BEEN LIKE 49-6........I DONT THINK ANYONE SHOULD COUNT MEIGS OUT TO WIN THE REGION JUST YET...AFTER THE POLK GAME, WILL DECIDE WHO HOLDS THE CARDS