tnsmokediver

Who's your pick for 2007 City Champion  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your pick for 2007 City Champion

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the weeks that are district weeks for 5 rivers.9-07 week 2 (if we count 8-24 as week 0)9-21 week 410-5 week 610-12 week 710-19 week 810-26 week 911-2 week 10They are even weeks, then go back odd until all district games are filled.Week 0,1,3,5 are for out of conference in this district.East, West could play week 10, as I have said.If you say they could swap to week 10, that would indicate that there is some kind of process in which I have eluded to.Call your coach to confirm this, I could care less when they play.

He won't accept a collect call from Kuwait. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You right about the way they are scheduled. It does make things easier to schedule. However, I believe that to be a district decision not TSSAA. If I'm wrong fire me and send me home. I want out of the desert anyway. Point I was trying to make, it could be done....and would be a great atmoshere for a football game!

Is it possible for both of these teams to lose. Really, I just do not see East winning because of Don Woods.

He's playing? I thought he was out of eligibilty!

I agree probally the best for the game to be week 10.

Woods has done great things at West, But never scored a touchdown or made a tackle.

I see your point........but great players make great coaches.

West by 7

I have seen a lot of different rivalries, but this one takes the cake! The saying "throw out the records when these 2 teams meet must have been referring to this game." No one can predict what will ever happen in this game, with so much emotion involved. It will, as always, be interesting.

I have seen a lot of different rivalries, but this one takes the cake! The saying "throw out the records when these 2 teams meet must have been referring to this game." No one can predict what will ever happen in this game, with so much emotion involved. It will, as always, be interesting.

That's what happens in a county you can crawl across in one day and put the schools about two miles apart!

What are the records when it comes to this game, the last 10 years???

East how many wins....

West how many wins...

Unless I'm way off West has come out on top 8 of last 10 or so. Even with the emotion, I wouldn't throw out anything, I don't believe there has been an upset in a long time.

Question is who's the favorite????????

What are the records when it comes to this game, the last 10 years???

East how many wins....

West how many wins...

Unless I'm way off West has come out on top 8 of last 10 or so. Even with the emotion, I wouldn't throw out anything, I don't believe there has been an upset in a long time.

Question is who's the favorite????????

In '04, East won as the underdog......Josh Russell put on a running show of record setting proportions. School and series records for rushing yards.

West is a good team, just not as good as in the past. East has sputtered on O but the D is solid minus the Fulton game. East's better years are to come I think with the talent being so young and getting all kinds of experience this year.

Who's the favorite?

Does home field play into this?? When East has to set on the visitor side what is their take on that? Because East does think that the field is theirs. In some cases West believes that East has an unfair advantage when it comes to the field being in Easts' backyard.. West uses that for motivation I'm sure. I think that East is the home team.

Who's the favorite?

Does home field play into this?? When East has to set on the visitor side what is their take on that? Because East does think that the field is theirs. In some cases West believes that East has an unfair advantage when it comes to the field being in Easts' backyard.. West uses that for motivation I'm sure. I think that East is the home team.

As far as east setting on the visitor side.........just get there early. If west feels we have an unfair advantage due to the location of the field then we should spend 1 million to move it out off 160 and pay some guy 30K to make sure we do it right(nothing towards the west fans,just a jab at how our gov. spends OUR money). /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who knows how this game will go. It should be a good one. Sokediver, I wish we could sit together at this one.

As far as east setting on the visitor side.........just get there early. If west feels we have an unfair advantage due to the location of the field then we should spend 1 million to move it out off 160 and pay some guy 30K to make sure we do it right(nothing towards the west fans,just a jab at how our gov. spends OUR money). /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Who knows how this game will go. It should be a good one. Sokediver, I wish we could sit together at this one.

Very true on the Gov's spending. Morristown West doesn't feel like East has an unfair adavantage, it is both teams home fields. Also, both teams have the good fortune of playing on 1 of the best, if not the best, fields in Tennessee.

If I were there, I wouldn't be sitting in the stands, if you know what I mean. I just wish I was there period!