Tellico Plains @ Sequoyah

gosqhs

GOOD POINT CAPTAIN, I THINK THE REGION WILL BE A TOSS UP BETWEEN HOWARD, CENTRAL, POLK, AND MEIGS UP UNTIL WEEK 10.... BUT I FEEL NEITHER OF THE FOUR TEAMS WILL GO ANYWHERE IN THE PLAYOFFS. NASHVILLE TEAMS ARE JUST RATED ALOT BETTER THAN OUR REGION. TELLICO AND SEQUOYAH SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME. I WAS SURPRISED HOW THE QUARTERBACK COULD SCRAMBLE AND GET THAT MANY YARDS WITHOUT ANY GOOD LINEMAN...I THINK SEQUOYAH TOPS THEM THIS YEAR.....BUT YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT TO TELLICO, EVEN THOUGH THEY FINISH LAST EVERY YEAR, THEY STILL HAVE FUN PLAYING FOOTBALL

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tellico had severall players out when I went in to watch (Howard). Eric (QB), Phillip (C/LB) Zeke (G/DL)and Adam (WR/DE) were all expected to be big contributors but have been out for a while. Phillip should be able to play soon, I don't know about the rest. Hopefully they are getting to be full strength this week.

With Eric out as QB, the other QB is 14, losing your starting QB is a hard task for anyone, but having a 14 yr old QB for the Varsity is tough. The name escapes me, but I think its Josh (?) (I can't remember them all.).

This is a rebuilding year as most people knew in Tellico losing a ton of seniors as well changing head coaches.

With all of the changings of the head coach in the past couple of years Coach Hunt has stepped up and decided to lead the team, give him time and we will see how things work out, I really believe that he will be successful.

Go Bears. Bears upset the Chiefs 22-20.

Why don't you just stay in Mcminn County and worry about ya'lls stuff. Your probably jus one of those people lookin for an arguement.

woah man what is your problem? sounds like you are the one looking for an agument.....i'm just talkin football...just because i live in mcminn county i can't have an opinon?

woah man what is your problem? sounds like you are the one looking for an agument.....i'm just talkin football...just because i live in mcminn county i can't have an opinon?

The problem is you smokey04 every thread you have been on you bash and show no

common curtsy to any one.

Hey talk up your team all you want but bashing anyone is not talking football.

some of your quotes on this thread alone

9-27 Tellico is very bad

10-1 They are a horrible team

9-30 Both teams are horrible

I have set through this season with you bashing sequoyah but don't bash Tellico

on this thread

You are a kid who needs to grow up show some common curtsy to others.