Former Antioch player killed in Memphis

nununu

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor Bradford, a former Antioch football player and current Univ. of Memphis player was shot and killed on the campus yesterday evening. Keep his family in your prayers.

What a shame. God bless his family through this. Just took my son and another boy up there on a invite. We stood on the sidelines during warm ups. Remember looking at his name on his jersey. They played Jacksonville State OVC team took them apart. What is the world coming too. Memphis scares me for mine now. God Bless the Bradford family and Tigers. Find the ###### and shoot him. What a waste of good life.

What a shame. God bless his family through this. Just took my son and another boy up there on a invite. We stood on the sidelines during warm ups. Remember looking at his name on his jersey. They played Jacksonville State OVC team took them apart. What is the world coming too. Memphis scares me for mine now. God Bless the Bradford family and Tigers. Find the ###### and shoot him. What a waste of good life.

His family was in town for tomorrow night's game already...I just can't imagine what this must be like for them...

Sad as it is, this stuff happens everywhere -- an Ole Miss athlete was murdered this weekend also, but you don't hear Oxford mentioned as a dangerous place.

Just goes to show, you have to be vigilant anywhere and everywhere.

His family was in town for tomorrow night's game already...I just can't imagine what this must be like for them...

Sad as it is, this stuff happens everywhere -- an Ole Miss athlete was murdered this weekend also, but you don't hear Oxford mentioned as a dangerous place.

You know i always tell mine never be cocky out there. Not saying this at all was the case. You know athletes draw attention with just they way the look. Lots of jealous wanna be's and sick minds do not care about life. I hope they catch them quick and hang em high.

such a tragedy