A/AA Tournament Contest

DonCChatt

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the winners so far:

You get one point for each that you predicted. Total your own scores (I don't have time this year, although I will double check Zeeks and Coniglio's)

Station Camp

CAK

Catholic

SpringHill

FRA

CPA

LA

Columbia Acad.

Gatlinburg Pitt.

JCS

Still waiting for:

USJ-Martin

Elizabethton vs. Pigeon Forge

Notre Dame vs. Boyd

CCS vs. Grace

Madison (won region finals)

Did I get them all?

All this "smack" and we're not even to regioanl finals yet!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Of course. I got talk smack to BigG. Speaking of BigG... we might be coming to CAK to do a chapel in February on our way to New York! (by we I mean our choral ensemble. if we do you'd best be making sure you're there)

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Of course. I got talk smack to BigG. Speaking of BigG... we might be coming to CAK to do a chapel in February on our way to New York! (by we I mean our choral ensemble. if we do you'd best be making sure you're there)

Wow! Running AND singing! Almost the trifecta! Let me know a day in advance. Our high school run a different chapel than our middle school (I teach 6th grade if you didn't know).

Flash,

Let him talk smack. That's all he has. That, and a heck of a lot of hair.

And by the way Conig, your updates would make me 10 of 11 which is STILL ahead of you. And hopefully with the Notre Dame game, I will be 11 of 12 (Not trying to jinx you Chas. I have faith. You had better bring those huge candy bars you were giving away last season, though!)