A/AA Tournament Contest

DonCChatt

Wow! Running AND singing! Almost the trifecta! Let me know a day in advance. Our high school run a different chapel than our middle school (I teach 6th grade if you didn't know).

Flash,

Let him talk smack. That's all he has. That, and a heck of a lot of hair.

And by the way Conig, your updates would make me 10 of 11 which is STILL ahead of you. And hopefully with the Notre Dame game, I will be 11 of 12 (Not trying to jinx you Chas. I have faith. You had better bring those huge candy bars you were giving away last season, though!)

I've seen him run....pretty good, but I didn't see him singing while he was banging aroung the steeplechase course!

No one is giving any chance of a major (Vandy over S. Carolina like) upset for Notre Dame tonight????? It is so boring when you guys hit every pick!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is giving any chance of a major (Vandy over S. Carolina like) upset for Notre Dame tonight????? It is so boring when you guys hit every pick!

If you were pulling for the upset against Notre Dame, you will be disappointed. Notre Dame 12- Boyd 2. ND's goals by Brannen (4), Cambron (3), Caramante (2), Leiper, Zucconi, and Clifford.

ND will face CCS for the 3rd time this season tomorrow. Not sure, but I heard this game will again be played at Notre Dame at 7:00 pm

Wow! Running AND singing! Almost the trifecta! Let me know a day in advance. Our high school run a different chapel than our middle school (I teach 6th grade if you didn't know).

Let him talk smack. That's all he has. That, and a heck of a lot of hair.

What's the third part of that? (Did I mention I ballroom dance?)

You'll know in plenty of time if that actually goes down.

If I shaved my head, I know you wouldn't recognize me. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

If you were pulling for the upset against Notre Dame, you will be disappointed. Notre Dame 12- Boyd 2. ND's goals by Brannen (4), Cambron (3), Caramante (2), Leiper, Zucconi, and Clifford.

ND will face CCS for the 3rd time this season tomorrow. Not sure, but I heard this game will again be played at Notre Dame at 7:00 pm

not pulling for or expecting an upset of ND...it was the only game left that I know of that had not been decided in A/AA...no surprise, except maybe that the score went that high...but there has been a ton of discussion on that already this year.....with ND's record they clearly are the team to beat at state.

No problem. It would have been a huge upset. I'm sure Boyd's fans were disappointed (they brought a bunch of fans to Notre Dame). Notre Dame played everybody dressed out. No idea if they did anything else to avoid running the score up.

Now we get to play CCS for the third time (1st 0-0 tie, 2nd 1-0 win). Irregardless of the outcome, ND and CCS will both advance to sectionals. I'm glad to know that if we do both survive to make it to state, we won't have to play them again less we both make it to the last game.

It appears that 5 districts (2,4,6,9, and 13) advance both of their top 2 teams to the Regional Finals (excluding districts 15 & 16). 4 Districts (7,8,11, and 12) advance only 1 team (the team that won their districts). 5 districts (1,3,5,10, and 14) don't survive Regional Semi-Finals, and have been eliminated.

By most people's contest picks, there were no major upsets. Any suprprises for anybody?

It appears that 5 districts (2,4,6,9, and 13) advance both of their top 2 teams to the Regional Finals (excluding districts 15 & 16). 4 Districts (7,8,11, and 12) advance only 1 team (the team that won their districts). 5 districts (1,3,5,10, and 14) don't survive Regional Semi-Finals, and have been eliminated.

By most people's contest picks, there were no major upsets. Any suprprises for anybody?

District 15 sent two teams to the state tourney 2 years ago. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />