USJ vs. CPA - CPA

JCS vs. ND - ND

Catholic vs. FRA - FRA

Semi's

CAK vs. CPA - CAK

ND vs. FRA - ND

Final

CAK vs. ND - CAK

I guess DonC and I see the tournament similarly, but I hope I'm right in the final! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

As defending contest champion, don't I get a few extra points added to my score? Wasn't that something we decided last year? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, Notre Dame has the best chance to run the table. They've played solid all year and I would expect that to continue into the tournament. My thinking is I gotta choose CCS in the upset just because BigG and I will both be at the game and we'll have a race or something to decide the game.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm really bummed. I don't think I can make the Wed. game... I get my student intern this Monday, and I can't leave him with only two days in class. And looking at the week, I can only make the finals. We have a teacher's conference in Kentucky Thurs and Friday (great timing, huh?)

If CAK is going to win, they have to master the "head game". Looking at the pairings, I was initially relieved that they didn't get Notre Dame first round, and then I realized that the quarterfinals was at CCS, against CCS, in the middle of the school day.

Being a state champion is great. Being a defending state champion is a tough role to play. CCS is going to be ready with a huge home crowd.

I'll just have to hope for the best, and try and be able to see my Lady Warriors play on Saturday. Talent wise, they have what it takes. But it takes more than talent. Good luck to CCS. Coniglio, my long haired friend, keep the fire burning for me down there. I'll be getting minute by minute texts with details. I'll try and contact you for your cell number so we can talk smack during the game.

If someone has time, please total up the sectional scores...

Quarterfinals

Christian Academy of Knoxville vs. Chattanooga Christian School - CAK

University School of Jackson vs. Christ Presbyterian Academy - CPA

Jackson Christian School vs. Notre Dame - Notre Dame

Knoxville Catholic vs. Franklin Road Academy - FRA

Semifinals

Christ Presbyterian Academy vs Christian Academy of Knoxville -CAK

Franklin Road Academy vs. Notre Dame - Notre Dame

Final

Christian Academy of Knoxville vs. Notre Dame - CAK

total goals scored 20

I'm really bummed. I don't think I can make the Wed. game... I get my student intern this Monday, and I can't leave him with only two days in class. And looking at the week, I can only make the finals. We have a teacher's conference in Kentucky Thurs and Friday (great timing, huh?)

and then I realized that the quarterfinals was at CCS, against CCS, in the middle of the school day.

I'll try and contact you for your cell number so we can talk smack during the game.

Aww man major bummer.

It's a kicker ain't it? lol

Facebook'd to you now.

To me, Notre Dame has the best chance to run the table. They've played solid all year and I would expect that to continue into the tournament. My thinking is I gotta choose CCS in the upset just because BigG and I will both be at the game and we'll have a race or something to decide the game.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

if there is a race....no offense Big G but I gotta go with the Fuzzy headed Coniglio! I've seen him run!

if there is a race....no offense Big G but I gotta go with the Fuzzy headed Coniglio! I've seen him run!

Flash, Flash, Flash... I'll have you know that I was part of my highschool state champion track team. (What you don't know is that I threw the javelin, which I guess could be useful in this situation, since it would be kind of hard for Coniglio to get far with a javelin stuck in his afro)

Flash, Flash, Flash... I'll have you know that I was part of my highschool state champion track team. (What you don't know is that I threw the javelin, which I guess could be useful in this situation, since it would be kind of hard for Coniglio to get far with a javelin stuck in his afro)

Yeah....and I was top 5 in the (old) 220 in high school in the state and ran a 4.5 40 in college, but I wouldn't attempt to run Coniglio....or just about any other 18 year old athlete...including my daughter! Now if we're bringing weapons into the contest....that may change the handicapping! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Mmmmm Weapons...

Maybe that can be our tournament tiebreaker? G, there's actually been talk about a track meet with blown up boxing gloves and such. Runners get to use them and then designated people at certain points on the track get to nail everyone coming through. It should be pretty interesting. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I've also learned to never race anyone twice my age because they've been in the same boat as me and have probably been beaten by someone twice their age because the older, the wiser, and the more tricks you can pull.

I'd be scared.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Mmmmm Weapons...

Maybe that can be our tournament tiebreaker? G, there's actually been talk about a track meet with blown up boxing gloves and such. Runners get to use them and then designated people at certain points on the track get to nail everyone coming through. It should be pretty interesting. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I've also learned to never race anyone twice my age because they've been in the same boat as me and have probably been beaten by someone twice their age because the older, the wiser, and the more tricks you can pull.

I'd be scared.. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

OLD GUYS PLAY DIRTY!!!!