there proud of there name and they hold it up right

there all as strong as a red oak tree

they have the attitude of dont mess with me

so if you wanna come to our house on a givin friday night

you better bring you gloves and get readdy for a fight

so what makes them guys so great what sets them all apart

i think if you ask them they'll say its all heart

they'll say good coaching,manangers and they put God first in all

there just proud to bear the name of a milan bulldog!!!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the days spent workin out

all the late nights gettin stout

all the players feelin pain

but its all apart of this little game

they put on there purple and they through on some white

you better bring you goves and get readdy for a fight

real bulldogs play in hampton...

all the days spent workin out

all the late nights gettin stout

all the players feelin pain

but its all apart of this little game

they put on there purple and they through on some white

you better bring you goves and get readdy for a fight

Hey that's a good one! Knowing how Coach T works, I'm sure someone is going to try and ridicule you but don't sweat it. If you're really passionate about something you're going to be made fun of, it just comes with the territory. I like your passion!

ya the only reson i wrote this was cuz i have always wanted to go to milan ever since my mom moved here. and when i moved from my dads in arkansas to milan with my mom i wanted to play football for the bulldogs..but i that didt work out cuz of some paper work stuff but im good and readdy so next year ill be a senior and im gonna try my hardest..and no its not gonna be my first year playin..

ya the only reson i wrote this was cuz i have always wanted to go to milan ever since my mom moved here. and when i moved from my dads in arkansas to milan with my mom i wanted to play football for the bulldogs..but i that didt work out cuz of some paper work stuff but im good and readdy so next year ill be a senior and im gonna try my hardest..and no its not gonna be my first year playin..

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Sounds like everything is coming together for you...

lookin forward to seeing you dressed in the purple and white next year buddy. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

how many gold balls does hampton have? milan has 4. i'd say that pretty much qualifies us as being real BULLDAWGS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Lol...I laughed when I saw the real Bulldogs are in Hampton...That guy obviously don't know the tradition and power Milan brings year after year

Lol...I laughed when I saw the real Bulldogs are in Hampton...That guy obviously don't know the tradition and power Milan brings year after year

Hampton who? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Can't beat the Milan tradition.

And I thought I had seen everything there was to see on Coach T. But then came the poetry /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> . Glad you have such a passion for Milan football, my friend.

Hampton who? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Can't beat the Milan tradition.

And I thought I had seen everything there was to see on Coach T. But then came the poetry /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> . Glad you have such a passion for Milan football, my friend.

ya i think that if you wanna be a good player you need to first have it in your heart. cuz when you love some thing so much that it takes over your life, i think then you can work on the phyical parts of your body. i guess what im tryin to say is tuff is good but havin heart is so much more important..

how many gold balls does hampton have? milan has 4. i'd say that pretty much qualifies us as being real BULLDAWGS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you have never seen a power house football team like the HAMPTON BULLDOGS... THE J.C. CAMPBELL POWER I WITH MIKE LUNSFORD ast. CHECK WHAT YOU SAY........BUT ON THE OTHER HAND THAT WAS A GREAT POEM I REALLY DID LIKE IT......