Riverdale's Travis Lilienthal...

tdntn

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see Travis stay in the boro and join the Raider family /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />. Their offense is young with great rising talent in QB Dwight Dasher and RB Phillip Tanner, some of the guys he will be blocking for in the future. Hope he does big things there after he's done doing big things with the Warriors /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

wonder if any teammates will join him?

Congratulations to Travis. Nobody has worked harder than him. He definitely deserves this and I think MTSU is getting a steal.

yeah i have seen very few play whistle to whistle and as intense as he does...if the plays still going after he takes care of his first guy usually you'll see him down field making other blocks. MTSU definately gets a steal /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Not page jacking, but Collins Ukwu just received his first D1-A scholarship last night from MTSU. Also, Tennessee Tech as well. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

travis got offered by tech as well but it wasnt tough for him to choose MTSU over tech. hope ukwu comes to MT i am a huge blue raider fan and would love to see more local talent stay close to home (im dropping hints on you lol)