Is this Red Banks Year

agbball21

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Bank has been a good football team for the past few years and looking ahead several weeks they plan facing Maryville in the third round of the playoffs assuming they get there Maryville is good as always but Red Bank has a bunch of good seniors this year and my question is, is this Red Banks year to get over the hump and beat Maryville? I wanna hear from both sides

two words.. rhea county

I hope Maryville is again in the third round, but the Rebels have allot of business to take care of yet befor a thread like this is in order. I would say Maryville has a better chance of being there than does RB. If the match up does occure, Maryville will be the home team and I am not sure when the last time was that Maryville lost a playoff game at home.

The Maryville Red Bank game week 13 was a great matchup. The biggest difference between the two teams was Maryville's experience. They had been in some huge games and that served them well. Red Bank was not ready to handle the emotional ups and downs that such a big game brings.

But lets take each and every game one at a time. Just like this college season has proven ANY team can defeat ANY other team at ANY time ANYwhere.

Red Bank has several dangerous games ahead.

Cleveland- has become a rivalry game of late

Rhea Co.- when few other teams offered RB any competition, the fighting Rheas always have

Hixson- a young talented team...even if thier record doesnt show it

red bank has had troubles in the past with other teams in maryvilles region. if we do take first in our region, which there is plent of football left to play, it will be a tuff road getting to maryville again this year. lets just say red bank does get to maryville, i just dont know how we could beat them. i mean, we jumped on them fast last year, at home, then they just beat us down the last three quarters of the game. ill give to maryville, they are always fired up for a big game. with all that said, i really want to play maryville again, but its just gonna be a LONG shot to beat them.