Camden v.s. Huntington (thread two)

Ctownfootball

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHAHA all of this talk makes me laugh, i agree with RCOMBS and CodyAdams, huntingdon has a slight chance of beating camden, and might i stress SLIGHT...but no ones worried about a group of HAS BEENS!

LOSER /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great game! A little sloppy and dirty in the trenches but just as it should be considering that the region championship was on the line...a nail biter to the end. A lot of young Lions have really stepped up and contributed with all the injuries, but especially #12 Gaskin who has to fill some pretty big shoes at QB. Good Job guys /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Got Houston Co next week and hopefully a little room to let some guys get healthy while the youngsters get some needed experience. Whew!! Go LIONS!

I was wrong, we did not completely dominate. Huntingdon played a great game. I think the mustangs are a good team, and if you had a few more weapons, you're back where you were a few years ago. Your line is not your problem... It's your backs and your QB. Your QB acan run and weathers darn sure can run, but you got no air game and you got no other playmakers.

Great Job, Huntingdon, good luck the rest of the season. Go ahead and get a region win next week over SC.

Great job by Andy Travis tonight. Without a few of his tackles on Weathers Huntingdon might have taken this one. And one of his tackles actually sat Weathers down for a few plays. That was really big at the time. WAY TO GO LIONS!!!!!

No doubt. Andy really stepped up to the challenge. It's never easy to go into Paul Ward and come away with a victory. Andy was key to the win tonight.

I was wrong, we did not completely dominate. Huntingdon played a great game. I think the mustangs are a good team, and if you had a few more weapons, you're back where you were a few years ago. Your line is not your problem... It's your backs and your QB. Your QB acan run and weathers darn sure can run, but you got no air game and you got no other playmakers.

Great Job, Huntingdon, good luck the rest of the season. Go ahead and get a region win next week over SC.

just go ahead and write it down rcombs...care to predict a score?