Mckenzie vs Greenfield

HomeyTheClown

Since they have already been beaten, I doubt the Rebels think they are unbeatable. Just a thought. Your bad!!

Obviously you misunderstand what Rebel fans are saying on here or you are very jealous of the Rebels one!? We know we'll be tested in the playoffs!!! Just because we support and believe in our Rebels doesn't mean that we don't understand that we will face good teams in the playoffs. In the end, if we aren't the team from the west to cross the river we'll support whichever one does but, for now we will answer the bell and give it our all to be that team. Between now and then we can't afford to go slack and lose the edge.

For the record, I've seen quite a few posts that predict McKenzie will go to the 'Boro this season BUT, unless I'm mistaken not one of those predictions has come from a poster from McKenzie. We have talked about it but, not predicted it. I suspect that Bruceton is refueled and playing some better since we played them early on and I know that TCA is a good program but.........................

Click on schedules and go check out TCA's scores so far this season. They have played two decent/good teams and lost to both of them. Otherwise, their schedule is loaded down with pushovers with the possible exceptions of Lexington and Fayette Acad.. Both of those games are yet to be played sooooooo..........? We'll see!

On a side note, you didn't see McKenzie anywhere near their best last Thursday either. We never did really turn the dogs loose offensively and the zebras for sure wanted too much attention too.

Well said Duckman, McKenzie fans are just very supportive.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesn't have a team, they all booted him to the curb for lack of support. He just gets on the boards and runs down winning teams. McKenzie fans are supportive of their team and aren't afraid to show their support.....win or lose. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

One game at a Time Rebels /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Just curious monster, but who is your team?

wannabe,

I'm not sure either but, he's over on the Greenfield/Union City thread now cheerleading for Greenfield. Either he is a "pot stirrer supreme" like ReignyDayz used to be or he's one confused, sad individual. He may not be from Greenfield but, he prolly lives between there and Bradford or Sharon or sometjhing!!!!

He'll prolly have Purple & Gold Standard spittin' darts by tomorrow!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> P&GS is a good poster but, MM99 has a way about him to bring out the worst!!!! Nothing like hidin' behind a keypad!!!!!

Good job BidD. And I will very much trust your source!

You're crazy to say Trenton whooped McKenzie. It was a 3 point game within the last few minutes.

LOL. TCA will give McKenzie a fit and Jo Byrns will destroy McKenzie. If that isn't the most hilarious comment I've seen here in a while. You must not have seen TCA or Jo Byrns play. Numerous people I've talked to said Jo Byrns is overrated, while they are a very good team, they aren't a team that is going to just whoop McKenzie. Several others have said TCA is a solid football team but not a team that is going to whoop McKenzie either.

No the coaches aren't crazy for playing the players so late in the ball game. #11 Rusty has shots several times this year and he's still ticking. He's a tough kid, he's proven time and time again he can take it and jump up right after it.

Running up the score? The 1st string only scored one time in the 2nd half and that was on the opening kick off, where do you get running up the score? Heck the subs, mostly freshman, scored the last touchdown. The mercy rule didn't even get enforced so still, how do you get running up the score?

Those of you who know me, know my sources and how reliable my information is.

Monsterman, if you're going to make claims about TCA and Jo Byrns, at least go watch them before you make claims about who they are going to whoop.

Good job BidD. And I will very much trust your source!

You're crazy to say Trenton whooped McKenzie. It was a 3 point game within the last few minutes.

LOL. TCA will give McKenzie a fit and Jo Byrns will destroy McKenzie. If that isn't the most hilarious comment I've seen here in a while. You must not have seen TCA or Jo Byrns play. Numerous people I've talked to said Jo Byrns is overrated, while they are a very good team, they aren't a team that is going to just whoop McKenzie. Several others have said TCA is a solid football team but not a team that is going to whoop McKenzie either.

No the coaches aren't crazy for playing the players so late in the ball game. #11 Rusty has shots several times this year and he's still ticking. He's a tough kid, he's proven time and time again he can take it and jump up right after it.

Running up the score? The 1st string only scored one time in the 2nd half and that was on the opening kick off, where do you get running up the score? Heck the subs, mostly freshman, scored the last touchdown. The mercy rule didn't even get enforced so still, how do you get running up the score?

Those of you who know me, know my sources and how reliable my information is.

Monsterman, if you're going to make claims about TCA and Jo Byrns, at least go watch them before you make claims about who they are going to whoop.