Mckenzie vs Greenfield

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Mckenzie feel the sting on the Yellow Jackets

Your kidding right ? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Your kidding right ? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I Don't Know Now. they beat South Fulton And Scored 54 Points.

Simple fact is that Greenfield and Lake Co. both served notice tonight that they intend to be teams to be dealt with down the road and not far off either. Lake Co. did give up a lot of points though in their game tonight. We sure can't afford to be stale or sloppy against either of them. Greenfield is next and has been my dark horse all season. Next Thursday night the Rebels better go to Greenfield ready to play and play strong or they could get stung. Like I said, the Rebels have a bullseye on them right now as big as my house and the people we have left to play would like nothing better than to lay one in dead center on it!!!

Bruceton laid a whoopin' on a somewhat injury plagued Union City tonight too. Looks like they want another shot at the Rebels. Of course they have already said that much so.......................................

In other words sports fans, don't go away or change the channel. It's fixin' to be party time in northwest TN in class A.

The word on the street is Greenfield has intentions of upsetting the McKenzie Rebels. If the Rebels play their brand of football Greenfield is in trouble. I don't think McKenzie is overlooking anyone on our schedule. Take care of business at hand......one game at a time. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

GO REBELS

In my eyes the Rebels proved tonight as they have all season that takin' care of business was their #1 goal. Greenfield will surely come on strong and the Rebels will have to come to play but, I think that will happen. So far, the Rebs have been a second half team except for the first two games and tonight so I haven't worried much to this point. We have players injured like everyone else does I guess. We have two linemen out (and have been all season)that hurt us. We had our top receiver out tonight in streets to try and get him healthy again. This ain't a cake walk for any of us. We''ve just learned to run what we brung over the years and make it count. True, we've never been to the show but, neither had all the others when they went the first time.

MRP

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE TEAM--ONE DREAM!!!!!!!! (When our opponents look across the field at our side, they see our players, our cheerleaders, our band and our fans-----all ONE TEAM now with ONE DREAM. If it doesn't happen this season, we'll go back to work untill it does!)

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I expect us to take care of business Thursday night. How has G-Field done with other teams this year?

They Have had A Tough Schedule With Losses to Stewart County And Dresden. And Wins Over Halls, Gleason, West

Carroll And South Fulton. So You Can Tell By Thier Schedule They Are A Team To Be Reckoned With. And I

Reckon Our Rebels Will Help Them Start Filling Up The Loss Column Cause They Aint Seen Football Yet. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

They Have had A Tough Schedule With Losses to Stewart County And Dresden. And Wins Over Halls, Gleason, West

Carroll And South Fulton. So You Can Tell By Thier Schedule They Are A Team To Be Reckoned With. And I

Reckon Our Rebels Will Help Them Start Filling Up The Loss Column Cause They Aint Seen Football Yet. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Man , that is a tough schedule. I bet Huntingdon, Bruceton, or Union City are glad they didn't face them. All jokes aside. McKenzie has the team to go all the way. They have many weapons and I don't feel they will overlook anyone. I predict they will get by Greenfield without a doubt. Greenfield might give them a game for about 1 quarter, then the Rebels will dominate and put this game behind them and move on to the next victim. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Simple fact is that Greenfield and Lake Co. both served notice tonight that they intend to be teams to be dealt with down the road and not far off either. Lake Co. did give up a lot of points though in their game tonight. We sure can't afford to be stale or sloppy against either of them. Greenfield is next and has been my dark horse all season. Next Thursday night the Rebels better go to Greenfield ready to play and play strong or they could get stung. Like I said, the Rebels have a bullseye on them right now as big as my house and the people we have left to play would like nothing better than to lay one in dead center on it!!!

Bruceton laid a whoopin' on a somewhat injury plagued Union City tonight too. Looks like they want another shot at the Rebels. Of course they have already said that much so.......................................

In other words sports fans, don't go away or change the channel. It's fixin' to be party time in northwest TN in class A.

Why exactly did Greenfield and Lake County serve notice on the region with their wins last night??.....Because they beat South Fulton and West Carroll respectively??.....Those are the two bottom teams in the region and there is a huge gap between the top teams and the bottom ones....What was surprising is how Lake County could allow that many points to West Carroll.....McKenzie will end up undefeated in the region without any close games left...From what is going on with the folks around West Tennessee,it's McKenzie's to lose to go onto Murfreesboro....Jo Byrns and Mt Pleasant are the guys to look for in the semis and it will be on one of their home fields but they haven't proven they can hang with the West Tennessee teams(Jo Byrns lost at home to UC in 2005 36-13 and Mt Pleasant came over to Jackson last season and got hammered)..If McKenzie can stay focused in the playoffs they should be playing for a Gold Ball this season.....The difference between McKenzie and the rest of the region is their physical play....They shut down Jordan and Co and will do it again if they do meet in the playoffs.....The big difference between this McKenzie team and the past few Rebel teams is the ability to run the football,they can beat you both with Carr's arm and the legs of their RB's...Greenfield did nothing last nite in South Fulton to prove anything.....Greenfield's big game will be against Lake County(for 4th place)...The Jackets finally have two tough games coming up with McKenzie and Union City,let's hold judgement on them till after those two games....

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> HUH?!?!? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />