Mckenzie vs Greenfield

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't jumping on you duckman....The Rebels will roll into the playoffs..The top two spots are secured..There is nobody left on your schedule that will jump on the Rebels....You must not be as thick skinned as I thought you were.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> Naaah, don't give it a thought. That just caught me at a bad time. Just that #1 I try not to run down our opponents ESPECIALLY the weaker ones. And #2 the Rebels need to remain sharp and somehow challenged untill week 11 or 12 when they really will be challenged!!!!

As for the fourth playoff spot in region 7A, I feel it will be decided on Nov. 2 in Greenfield when they play Lake Co.. It's hard being tactful when I have friends and family in all these places and try to talk football and not step on anyones else's toes. When you see me make a post like the one that got us to this one, just understand that I'm being somewhat "diplomatic". I don't have any ill will toward ANY team in our region and I WILL call 'em like I see 'em in the end.

NOW before my Lake Co. and Greenfield friends get offended by the thought that I feel they will be fighting it our for the #4 playoff spot consider this. My opinion is based solely on my observations of games so far this season. Performance is a pretty good indicator of ability. I'm not dissing anyone. Next season we may be fighting for that #4 spot. Who knows???

man you have to be kidding to think that greenfield has even a slight chance to beat mckenzie.......they put up 54 against south fulton because is the worst 1a team in united states i cant believe you had the audacity to say they would even come close. i'll say the score will be hmmm 45-0.

Actually I don't feel Greenfield has a chance to beat the Rebels but, they could easily make it tough if the team goes in thinking like you are. Overconficence has caused more upsets than any one other factor in football be it high school, college or pro. If you never heard that before, learn it now or keep a supply of crow recipes handy along with Rolaids, aspirin, and Pepto Bismol!!!!! A bottle of Tiger Sauce for the crow will help tremendously too!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

This is almost a win-win situation for the jackets. The last four years at this time of the season, we have had nothing to play for. But, Pioneer90 is right, the jackets are hungry and if they could find a way to upset the Rebels, it would be the biggest win in Greenfield football history. Calm down rebel fans the key word is IF. If we don't win we'll move on and get ready to play UC. Everybody knows that Mckenzie is the real deal. They are loaded this year. But, if greenfield can play hard and run the ball like they have been, then anything is possible.

True dat! The key word in that last sentence is "IF". Now, I am sounding like Bill Clinton, "Depends on your definition of the word "IF" or "IS" in his case.

50% chance at a win for the Jackets which may be the best odds they have all night. The big fellow will get some yards no doubt, but in the end the Jackets may wear down.

When I think about this game in envision the old NES system and Mike Tyson's Punch Out. I keep hearing those words "MIGHTY BLOW!" "KNOCK HIM OUT!" /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Greenfield better than years past, but still not enough to take down the "Big RED Machine!"

McKenzie by 21.

Bring the matches, the wood is on the way!

Wannab, you mean 21 by the half don't you? You gonna man up and get the double Wimpy? I bet Dave would try it if you let him /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

True dat! The key word in that last sentence is "IF". Now, I am sounding like Bill Clinton, "Depends on your definition of the word "IF" or "IS" in his case.

50% chance at a win for the Jackets which may be the best odds they have all night. The big fellow will get some yards no doubt, but in the end the Jackets may wear down.

When I think about this game in envision the old NES system and Mike Tyson's Punch Out. I keep hearing those words "MIGHTY BLOW!" "KNOCK HIM OUT!" /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Greenfield better than years past, but still not enough to take down the "Big RED Machine!"

McKenzie by 21.

Bring the matches, the wood is on the way!

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> HUH?!?!? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

The only 2 things that are seperating these 2 teams are Pillowville and the margin on the score board

Mckenzie Big 30-8

Greenfield faithful, be proud of your early season success. However, I predict that you have won your last game for the year. Finishing the season against McKenzie, Bruceton, Union City, and Lake Co. will leave you at 4-6. Other than a semi-surprise win over Gleason, the other three wins were over three of the five weakest teams in West TN this season.

Greenfield faithful, be proud of your early season success. However, I predict that you have won your last game for the year. Finishing the season against McKenzie, Bruceton, Union City, and Lake Co. will leave you at 4-6. Other than a semi-surprise win over Gleason, the other three wins were over three of the five weakest teams in West TN this season.

Ok Being A Rebel Fan, And Having Some Consideration For Our UpComing Opponent. I'm Gonna Tell You How To Upset Mckenzie. CLOSE WIMPY'S. It's Your Only Chance. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Ok Being A Rebel Fan, And Having Some Consideration For Our UpComing Opponent. I'm Gonna Tell You How To Upset Mckenzie. CLOSE WIMPY'S. It's Your Only Chance. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

NO!!!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Chase McMullen is big but has no heart and he has a bad attitude. He will not be a factor against McKenzie, he plays hard against the South Fultons, halls and the Gleasons but where is he in the big games? Just watch and see this week against McKenzie and let me know if he was a force. He will probably be on the sidelines before the game is over like alot of the other big games in the past.

McKenzie 48 Greenfield 6

I hardly thing he'll be on the sidelines and i dont think his cousin chris (6 fot 2 aroun 340) will be either. yea mckenzie definately goes in here the favorite but like i said before dont think that greenfield wont come to play and wont make a game of it.

and i wouldnt talk smack about halls sein as the only team mckenzie beat in the playoffs year was halls i think but idk that may not be right