Jet Football

JetFan21

on getting graham to leave good luck. but like you said politics in this town wont ever allow that to happen. dont get me wrong as for academics and behavioral problems like we had in eichelberger's time she's a huge improvement but elsewhere she doesnt have a good track record for athletics.

I was just being smart about getting rid of her. I know that won't happen. There are people above her that can make things happen, and that know there is a problem. Just stay tuned this final outcome is far from over.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know we disagree about you on alot of stuff, but its good to see some people still exist that actually care about this county and these kids. it seems more and more natives move away and apathetic new people move in that dont give 2 ****s about this place every year

It is one of those things; I love it, but I hate it. Cumberland County is one of most messed up places. Once a person leaves there for a while it is easy to see. It is hard to return when you know there are better opportunities out there and that is a shame.

I know a lot of people who feel the same way about Cumberland County. It is sad that the young people of the community do not want to return to the place they have called home most of their lives. I wish one of our sad excuses for a leader would read this and realize there is a problem all the way around. Oh well, we are straying from football.