Jet Football

JetFan21

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they do not need to be in 5a!!!! dont judge the coaches untill they move down where they need to be.

Yes, I am very aware they do not need to be in 5A. The thing is they could not do any better even in 2A as we will find out this coming Friday. Let's not forget their 3A and 4A losses or should I say spankings. The boys on the team are better football players than has been shown. They need to get rid of the volunteer coaches and surround Shultz or another head coach with qualified help. The boys deserve better!

Yes, I am very aware they do not need to be in 5A. The thing is they could not do any better even in 2A as we will find out this coming Friday. Let's not forget their 3A and 4A losses or should I say spankings. The boys on the team are better football players than has been shown. They need to get rid of the volunteer coaches and surround Shultz or another head coach with qualified help. The boys deserve better!

you are 100% correct on the assistants.

To bad, It going to take time at both schools. I thought we had a chance to go 6-4 or 5-5, but injuries have killed us, an you guys are every young. I think both CC teams are in the wrong regions and in time that will change. Looks like will have to cheer for each other for a while, because no one else will. Good Luck!!

It will take time, but CCHS will be LOADS better next season, we only lose 3 players with significant playing time in Bobby Limbourg and Chase so well be okay. It has taken a while but Coach Heady had got us going in the right direction offensively and if we can hold on to Shultz and Heady 1 more year we'll be much better, Give us 2 years and we'll both be in 4a anyways........