Kenwood @ Mt. Juliet

BigShuMan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to Kenwood! PRove all these doubters wrong

Please let me make this perfectly clear either team is capable of beating the other here. So it will come down to game plan and who executes there's better than the other team. I know i have said i'd like to see the Bear's get it, this is only because you are the only team that's unbeaten in the region. As we should be too but enough of crying about what happened to us with Beech. So you no i would love to see this one but with mine playing even though i'm sure of the out come have to be with the Cats. I do wish there was some way to get some video feed online for it. Does MJ have station that will broadcast it?

Channel 9 should be up there for this one instead of at our house for Portland that's for sure. Hey but what do you expect, they also need to get a better wide angle camera lens that can capture the playing field. Or it could be the guy that's running it. We have to Play you both so im going with our home town KNIGHTS to WIN IT. And then let us be the ones to end it.. I HOPE.. *wink*

Jump out the gate on them quick and never let up. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Please let me make this perfectly clear either team is capable of beating the other here. So it will come down to game plan and who executes there's better than the other team. I know i have said i'd like to see the Bear's get it, this is only because you are the only team that's unbeaten in the region. As we should be too but enough of crying about what happened to us with Beech. So you no i would love to see this one but with mine playing even though i'm sure of the out come have to be with the Cats. I do wish there was some way to get some video feed online for it. Does MJ have station that will broadcast it?

Channel 9 should be up there for this one instead of at our house for Portland that's for sure. Hey but what do you expect, they also need to get a better wide angle camera lens that can capture the playing field. Or it could be the guy that's running it. We have to Play you both so im going with our home town KNIGHTS to WIN IT. And then let us be the ones to end it.. I HOPE.. *wink*

Jump out the gate on them quick and never let up. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks Golfen. Good luck to your boys this friday as well. Play Great and be Safe. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I guess I am going to go back to the Bear's O one more time...who are y'all game planning to stop?

7 different Bears scored a TD tonight (out of 8 TD's)...4 out of 5 against Lebanon...the beat goes on!

Over 500 yds of O (395 on the ground) and another 2 interceptions for the D (have to mention them)

What's your plan? Enlighten me! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Go Bears ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry folks, been on the road awhile (still there) and -drat- will miss this game....But, in reviewing all the friendly chit chat ( a little too friendly /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ) NOBODY is answering what I posed above??? You can't stop all of them, and Coach Perry's game plan.

Don't pontificate, tell me how you going to stop THE BEARS!

Go Bears! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry folks, been on the road awhile (still there) and -drat- will miss this game....But, in reviewing all the friendly chit chat ( a little too friendly /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ) NOBODY is answering what I posed above??? You can't stop all of them, and Coach Perry's game plan.

Go Bears! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

with defense. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is going to be one heck of a ballgame and I agree with others that it's going down to the wire. I think Da Bears win it in the end, but it's gonna be on some sort of a fluke play. I think both teams will be living in ice coolers and on aspirin for a couple of days afterwards. Great game to be a spectator! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

MJ i enjoy reading your posts over last few years but do you really think anyone is going to give you a answer to your question ?

This much i'll give you and there not even my team other than being from the same hometown. There going to come out play some smash mouth football right out the gate. Just like the bears are. And the team with the best game plan and the one to execute it better than the other is going WIN IT.. KNIGHTS in a close one. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Then we are going to stop there streak (Hopefully)