WH Heritage vs. Community

professorv54

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It dosen't really sound like some of you are taking this game too serious.... anything can happen as we saw last night night in college football (stanford and usc)... Community can be a pretty decent team if they would come together..... with that said I still dont see it happening.... WH 40- C 14

there is no way you can score what we scored on them. keep dreaming. 50-0

well your obviously someone i know, and it'd be nice to put a face to the name, cuz you definately said my name on a forum where only a couple ppl know it...

They don't have to know you...One of your buddies called you by your last name in the third post of this thread. All I had to do was go to the WHH roster and see that your a senior DB. He told you what you needed to hear though. All you players are doing by getting on here and talking all that smack is painting a bullseye on your back. You'd be best served to stay off CoachT and let your playing do the talking. You guys apparently have a great team this season, but giving other teams extra incentive bust you guys in the mouth during the game is kinda stupid.

They don't have to know you...One of your buddies called you by your last name in the third post of this thread. All I had to do was go to the WHH roster and see that your a senior DB. He told you what you needed to hear though. All you players are doing by getting on here and talking all that smack is painting a bullseye on your back. You'd be best served to stay off CoachT and let your playing do the talking. You guys apparently have a great team this season, but giving other teams extra incentive bust you guys in the mouth during the game is kinda stupid.

i checked and they dont have a senior with that name. but they do have a freshman db with that name. don't it kill you to know that the freshman are the ones doing the trash talking. he probably never touches the field.

look at my name. professorv54. look at the roster again.

#54. chris vitulli. and i'm definately not a DB. lol...

the freshman is my little brother.

i just wanna know who this other guy is... it kinda supreised me that he said my name without it seeming weird. like they know me personally...

Sorry, I thought I saw that you were a DB when I first looked at that. Regardless, one of your friends did identify you earlier and you obviously are a player and I still stand by my original advice to you. Talking smack on here isn't a good idea for the players. I know most coaches would prefer you didn't.

well your obviously someone i know, and it'd be nice to put a face to the name, cuz you definately said my name on a forum where only a couple ppl know it...

It shouldn't matter who he is, listen to him, he knows what he's talking about. There is a very thin line between cocky and swagger. DON'T CROSS IT, that's never been WHH style. Come prepared to play every oppponent as if they were the #1 seed in region. Each of you keep working hard and as the "ROCKMAN" said "LET YOUR PLAYING DO ALL YOUR TALKING"

Im the one who got everybody saying that Heritage was cocky and thats not at all what I intended to do. I was just saying that everyone else is suprised that they are good but not me. And I dont play anymore so I dont get to do my talking on the field. If you would have told me Heritage would be 5-1 I would have been suprised cause I would have said why arent they 6-0. But a loss is a loss and they are gonna have to make up for it. All that being said I wouldnt be talking trash to Jo Byrns just yet. I do think this may be the best game between the two other than 3 years ago but dont give them any more fire than they already have by talkin trash on here. Good luck Pats handle your business this week and your gonna need to steal one from Cascade or JBS if you want a home play off game and your gonna need both to win the region so good luck!

Im the one who got everybody saying that Heritage was cocky and thats not at all what I intended to do. I was just saying that everyone else is suprised that they are good but not me. And I dont play anymore so I dont get to do my talking on the field. If you would have told me Heritage would be 5-1 I would have been suprised cause I would have said why arent they 6-0. But a loss is a loss and they are gonna have to make up for it. All that being said I wouldnt be talking trash to Jo Byrns just yet. I do think this may be the best game between the two other than 3 years ago but dont give them any more fire than they already have by talkin trash on here. Good luck Pats handle your business this week and your gonna need to steal one from Cascade or JBS if you want a home play off game and your gonna need both to win the region so good luck!

There will be an upset between one of the JB or Cascade game!! heritage will win ATLEAST one, if not both, look for an upset these last 4 weeks!!

It dosen't really sound like some of you are taking this game too serious.... anything can happen as we saw last night night in college football (stanford and usc)... Community can be a pretty decent team if they would come together..... with that said I still dont see it happening.... WH 40- C 14

Very true...even tho it wasnt the biggest upset of last week...LSU beating FLA was haha...just kiddin' i'm dissapointed my gators lost AGAIN...but back to the subject you cant take any team to lightly but i stil say Heritage comes away with this one and probably big