Cloudland/Jellico

Bluengoldblood

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloudland and Jellico are teams that are both turning the corner. They match up very well and very evenly. The week off should refresh Cloudland and they should be ready to roll. Cloudland's offense has not been completely shut down all year. They have played tougher opponents and have been in more physical games which gives Cloudland the edge. They have already seen the best passing attack they will see this year and the blown assignments were taken care of during practice.

Cloudland 35 Jellico 21

Spread O VS. Spread O , Cloudland has the better Defense , Jellico has the better QB this could go either way. I'll say

Jellico- 28

Cloudland-20

Ha ha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Boy you just don't know how much you motivated Cloudland's QB. I talked to him just a few minutes ago and he's fired up. This kid has already scored 19 touchdowns throwing, running, and recieving. You prove your ignorance of football with every post. I remember a while back, you said our offense is built around one man even after we destroyed Cosby with the running of Tipton and recieving of Moore. We have a tailback who is closing in on 1000 yards and we have three recievers that can burn'em all night long. And it also makes sense if we have the better defense, that would offset the so-called /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> better QB. Because the last time I checked, football was about team, not just one person. Oldeagle24, I'm pancaking you with every post. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ha ha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Boy you just don't know how much you motivated Cloudland's QB. I talked to him just a few minutes ago and he's fired up. This kid has already scored 19 touchdowns throwing, running, and recieving. You prove your ignorance of football with every post. I remember a while back, you said our offense is built around one man even after we destroyed Cosby with the running of Tipton and recieving of Moore. We have a tailback who is closing in on 1000 yards and we have three recievers that can burn'em all night long. And it also makes sense if we have the better defense, that would offset the so-called /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> better QB. Because the last time I checked, football was about team, not just one person. Oldeagle24, I'm pancaking you with every post. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Jellico's QB has 17 td's and over 1000 yds over total yards. We have at least 8 seniors on the field every play. We also have the exact same team (besides 3 players) that beat Cloudland last year. And by the way...Cloudland's QB probably got half of those touchdowns against North Greene

Jellico's QB has 17 td's and over 1000 yds over total yards. We have at least 8 seniors on the field every play. We also have the exact same team (besides 3 players) that beat Cloudland last year. And by the way...Cloudland's QB probably got half of those touchdowns against North Greene

Let me tell you something pal, we've played a much tougher schedule than you. We've moved the ball on a tougher team than Hampton and put 21 points on them in the first half. You're gonna pay for what you done to us on our home field last year. This Cloudand team is out for vengeance, not the unconfident young team of last year. They will beat your eye balls in and your gonna see it happen first hand. What you done last year don't mean jack, just ask Cosby.

Let me tell you something pal, we've played a much tougher schedule than you. We've moved the ball on a tougher team than Hampton and put 21 points on them in the first half. You're gonna pay for what you done to us on our home field last year. This Cloudand team is out for vengeance, not the unconfident young team of last year. They will beat your eye balls in and your gonna see it happen first hand. What you done last year don't mean jack, just ask Cosby.

Are you talking about the team that scored 72 points on you?? Yeah...times that 21 by 3 and you all almost won /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Last year, Jellico had only won 1 game when they played Cloudland. So how confident do you think they were?? It was Cloudland's homecoming and they were playing a team that never beaten them. So how confident do you think Cloudland was?? So it sounds to me that Cloudland had a little but more confidence last year then Jellico. And by the way...your schedule ranking according to CoachT is 61st. That would be last in 1A

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We'll see how confident you are after Friday night, bud. For a program that has been so embarrassing over the years, you do alot of talking. Its just like I told Cosby, they were a one hit wonder. They might beat us once every ten years, but we'll get the other nine. You know where I'm going so thats enough said about that.