Howard vs Tyner

TynerRamFan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you figure Tyner has the edge in coaching! Is it because Turner has won a state title. Tarver has only coached High School for three years. And in that three Howard has turned that program around. What about the Turner that coached Kirkman? And as for Tyner beating them the last two years. That means nothing. Every year is different. I do feel that we play into Tyners hands becuase we run the ball alot. Tyners Secondary stinks and can be passed on. ASK BRAINERD!!!!

The reason I say Tyner has the edge is because Turner has coached for many many years and like you said Tarver has coached for just 3 years..... I'll give Tarver credit he has done a great job at Howard!

Power 94 was hyping this game up yesterday. I think this will be a good one. Tyner has had Howards number the past two years. Despite Tyners record they always bring it! This will be a good test for the Hustlin Tigers but I think winning that close game against Polk will help the tigers out

Power 94 was hyping this game up yesterday. I think this will be a good one. Tyner has had Howards number the past two years. Despite Tyners record they always bring it! This will be a good test for the Hustlin Tigers but I think winning that close game against Polk will help the tigers out

...You are exactly right!!! This should be an excellent hard-hitting game...winning such an emotional game against Polk could have it's good and bad points...being un-beaten puts the pressure on Howard...Tyner has nothing to lose in this game because we will not be favored this year as we were in the past...but playing a much 'tougher' schedule up to this point will help the "RAMS" especially in the last quarter!!!