Marion @ Cannon County

MCRoadWarrior

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad when I drive by Marion County High School I can see those signs that say STATE CHAMPIONS 1990 - 1992 - 1994 - 1995 instead of driving by and seeing that giant statue of only- the-lord-knows-what-it-is in front of Bledsoe County High School.

Without Eric Westmoreland it would just say 90. Dont be talkin about the TOMBSTONE.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Just found this site. Coach T is great. I'm a BIG Marion Co. fan and wish them good luck the rest of the season. This will be a good test. We have played good teams and bad teams no in between. Look out for York if we play bad it may get ugly at home. MCHS by a #13 F.G.

Been reading old MCHS posts and the fans seem to be down on the coaching. IMO, which every body has one, We lack size and depth. Big ol' boys are standing along the fence during the game with no ''want to'' to play. We sure could use them for depth. The line is good but they have to play the whole game. Some players are badly under used. #24 was great last year on short passes and motion sweeps this year he runs between guard and tackle and is getting killed. #21 has been running good but is going both ways and needs a rest.

#45 has the size and nice hands and can turn a game on off. and def. but also is going both ways. #28 can run like the wind and should break some nice runs if he gets the ball a couple more times a game (hold on to it though). #12 and #71 will help a lot if they come back healthy. #70 is big and blocks good for the backs. #30 probally has the best hands in the valley but they only throw to him once a game, made an unbelieveable catch Friday and then only had one more thrown to him 5 yards out of bounds. 0 against Whitwell??? #11 and #20 are shoring up the defence the last few games.With #10 playing good they have a chance to make the playoffs. This is still a young team. Might not beat SP and Tyner next year but will hold their own against everybody else. I could go on but won't . Nuff said

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Cannon wins BIG they may take advantage of the MERCY rule again if they are lucky!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> BARGER RULES!!!!!

that will never happen

Been reading old MCHS posts and the fans seem to be down on the coaching. IMO, which every body has one, We lack size and depth. Big ol' boys are standing along the fence during the game with no ''want to'' to play. We sure could use them for depth. The line is good but they have to play the whole game. Some players are badly under used. #24 was great last year on short passes and motion sweeps this year he runs between guard and tackle and is getting killed. #21 has been running good but is going both ways and needs a rest.

#45 has the size and nice hands and can turn a game on off. and def. but also is going both ways. #28 can run like the wind and should break some nice runs if he gets the ball a couple more times a game (hold on to it though). #12 and #71 will help a lot if they come back healthy. #70 is big and blocks good for the backs. #30 probally has the best hands in the valley but they only throw to him once a game, made an unbelieveable catch Friday and then only had one more thrown to him 5 yards out of bounds. 0 against Whitwell??? #11 and #20 are shoring up the defence the last few games.With #10 playing good they have a chance to make the playoffs. This is still a young team. Might not beat SP and Tyner next year but will hold their own against everybody else. I could go on but won't . Nuff said

And forgot one #56. . all confrence lineman in middle school played center just about his hole life all threw middle school all threw high school then the coaches decide to take his job away and give it to an under class man. . . to me thats retarded why take a player away from a position that he knows like the back of his hand and give it to someone else. . . and what the heck is up with 32 playin defensive tackle 5 foot nothin 100 pounds barely. . . . i watched in dis belief against tyner game 3 touch downs off of one side cause of this. . dont get me wrong we played like crap but still. . .to me thats bad coachin

Without Eric Westmoreland it would just say 90. Dont be talkin about the TOMBSTONE.

Yeah and your showin your true knowledge of what marion had in those years. . . . what about mr. martin i believe he was even quicker than westmoreland. . . after all he did start runnin the ball half way threw the season and still had over a thounsand yards so dont hand me that crap

Another North Kimball fan, whose arguement ends in the past, hold on to it as long as possible, at least you end the season on a good note with a "chance" to win against Dumlap!

P.S. I dug up the all time records and it said we beat you last year.........bad!

While I was at it I dug up the all time future records and it said we beat you again this year...............bad!

lol the more i read this crap the funner it gets. . . you have got to be kiddin me go ahead bledsoe conuty get a big i dont know how you could but go ahead you just keep this in mind yall got a good ole behind the wood shed @$$ kickin yalls way. . . .even a blind hog can find a acorn now and again. . . . yall are even talkin about sequatchie might beatin us my god look how yall played against them we will find out who the real warriors are and its sure as heck want be in blue /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And forgot one #56. . all confrence lineman in middle school played center just about his hole life all threw middle school all threw high school then the coaches decide to take his job away and give it to an under class man. . . to me thats retarded why take a player away from a position that he knows like the back of his hand and give it to someone else. . . and what the heck is up with 32 playin defensive tackle 5 foot nothin 100 pounds barely. . . . i watched in dis belief against tyner game 3 touch downs off of one side cause of this. . dont get me wrong we played like crap but still. . .to me thats bad coachin

That is exactly what I have been saying ALL YEAR on this board!!! But, those problems have been steadily decreasing the past couple of weeks, so hopefully the coaches have realized their errors and learned what NOT to do. I just hope they continue to get better at getting the plays called in on time, so our offense doesn't have to push to get the ball off! If we continue to get better in these issues and mix it up a little more in the play calling, I think that we have the capability to win out and do some real damage in the play-offs!!

Mr. Hooker, make sure you pull MARION COUNTY through to a victory tonight. I am going over to watch that Pitt/Boyd game. It should be a good win. I thought about going to Woodbury, but I can be at Boyd in 25 minutes and it would take me over an hour to get to Woodbury. I gotta go to work, I'm already late. Goodluck tonight.

I appreciate it Legend...I think that MC quite possibly has turned a corner and will be all right for the rest of the year. But, it will be a long trip home if we don't win tonight! I always drive better when we win...funny how that works!

Living Legend are you going to the SP vs BB game?

At least we have something to look back on like STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS instead of some dumb statue for beating Sequatchie County. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />