Mt Pleasant VS Moore County

wholder

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im goin with mtp, i hate to say it but i am. but i would like to see an upset also, now that would make my week better if moore co. beat the tigers. it will be closer than wat ppl expect it to be. i kno it was early in the season but cwood beat them in overtime by one point, im predicting mtp24-moore co.21 /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

im goin with mtp, i hate to say it but i am. but i would like to see an upset also, now that would make my week better if moore co. beat the tigers. it will be closer than wat ppl expect it to be. i kno it was early in the season but cwood beat them in overtime by one point, im predicting mtp24-moore co.21 /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Should not be very close at all. WC put up 40 points on MC and let MC score 2 late TDs on the younger D. MTP has too much speed for MC. C'wood must have just played very poorly against MC. I'm going with MTP by 30.

Should not be very close at all. WC put up 40 points on MC and let MC score 2 late TDs on the younger D. MTP has too much speed for MC. C'wood must have just played very poorly against MC. I'm going with MTP by 30.

Good assessment. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's going to be cold and I dread it. Probably just kind of nippy, though. We call real cold 'Jo Byrns cold'! That was the coldest I've ever been!

Wow, I didn't realize this. I may have to rethink my thinking on the CW/WC game.

Moore County by 3. 24-21

Hey MCGuy, your not 1-0 any more. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just a joke dude. I had to get ya back. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As long as we don't have the same officiating crew we had in Collinwood, we should win. MC is better than what they have been in the past, but I don't think they can stop Marco and his crew. MTP by 21!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Marco!!!!! Marco!!!!!! Everyone talks so good about him, to me he is just your avg. player. Think about it... he wouldn't be anything without his team.....yeah TEAM !!!!! The big blocks he always gets and so on......This is 1A ball....Come on if he played in 4A-5A you know he would get killed. I like MP and I am a MP fan and I hope they do great his year....all I am saying is that there is a team of hard working boys out there and not just one person. They need to let other guys score, becasue I have seen, many times where he has ran the ball and 1 or 2 guys be open. He is not a QB and everyone knows that, he can run the ball and thats all.........I wish everyone would see MP as a great team and not as MARCO !!!!!!!!!!

MTP should control this game behind Marco Daley. He truly is an atletic beast, but to answer your question it definitely won't be 31 in a row because they got destroyed last year in the semis when they came to Jackson Christian. Sorry but it will be more like 6 or 7 in a row.

Please read this in context. It is throughout the entire board. It is 31 straight REGION games. Everyone knows MP lost to JCS last year and to Lewis County this year. In fact they lost their first two games at the start of last year. Those do not count in region standings. I will repeat it, 31 straight REGION games.