Mt Pleasant VS Moore County

wholder

Is this 31 in a row against MC??? or overall??? Because I don't remember Mt.P winning the state last year!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

31st straight region win. The loss wasn't against a Region 6 team /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im really interested in this one....i think this will be tha last chance for mtp to lose a region game this year...and i do think that moore co if they come ready to play could make it happen and if they do it could really shake things up in tha region.....but in tha end i say mtp comes out on top cant wait to hear bout this one

im really interested in this one....i think this will be tha last chance for mtp to lose a region game this year...and i do think that moore co if they come ready to play could make it happen and if they do it could really shake things up in tha region.....but in tha end i say mtp comes out on top cant wait to hear bout this one

Mt. Pleasant would actually have to lose two region games for it to matter. That have the tiebreaker over Cornersville, Wayne County and Collinwood because they beat each one of them.

This is a game that i do worry about for the Tigers! MP is a little banged up, and coming off a good win against Collinwood which was a game that we always look forward to, I wonder about the intensity level MP will come out with! Hopefully MP will put the win with Collinwood in the past and come out firing!! Moore Co. is a dangerous team that seems to improve each week. This will be a tough game for MP!! If MP brings their A Game i see them winning by 2 TDs. If they come out flat, it could be an upset!! Go MP!!

This is a game that i do worry about for the Tigers! MP is a little banged up, and coming off a good win against Collinwood which was a game that we always look forward to, I wonder about the intensity level MP will come out with! Hopefully MP will put the win with Collinwood in the past and come out firing!! Moore Co. is a dangerous team that seems to improve each week. This will be a tough game for MP!! If MP brings their A Game i see them winning by 2 TDs. If they come out flat, it could be an upset!! Go MP!!

If Daily is the one banged up, Moore Co. wins...otherwise Mt. Pleasant should win by 14.