Cosby @ Hampton

HHSDAWG

Have you seen us play? Rutledge is a very good team and we SHOULD have scored more than 14 and we GAVE them about 21. If we do not make mistakes this game will be closer than the EXPERTS... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> think. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

dont have to see you play......it's in the stats. you all aren't averaging but 15 a game and thats with the help of 40 against pitiful king's academy. you only scored 6 against cloudland, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> 12 against jellico /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> 21 against chuckey doak /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and lost them all. Should have scored more than 14, doubtful. and my friend, it is very doubtful that you will see 14 Friday night, unless for some crazy reasonwe hve like 70, but that won't happen, but then again our JV is pretty tough as well. EXPERTS not needed on this one, Hampton by at least 30.

Im sure I can find a set!

who is this??????????? LOL................how's he doing?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont have to see you play......it's in the stats. you all aren't averaging but 15 a game and thats with the help of 40 against pitiful king's academy. you only scored 6 against cloudland, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> 12 against jellico /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> 21 against chuckey doak /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and lost them all. Should have scored more than 14, doubtful. and my friend, it is very doubtful that you will see 14 Friday night, unless for some crazy reasonwe hve like 70, but that won't happen, but then again our JV is pretty tough as well. EXPERTS not needed on this one, Hampton by at least 30.who is this??????????? LOL................how's he doing?

He who? I think I know who you are talking about and he's doing good! Three more days and counting down! GO DOGS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

the way i see it is comes down to TURNOVERS. if cosby's streak of turning it over 5 times or more a game continues, forget about it bein close. if hampton turns it over alot this game could stay close. cosby will have to play great assignment football on D and execute big time on O. they cant let Hanpton get all kinds of momentum like rutledge got late in the 2nd quarter.its very hard to give a score on this game cause the last 2 years we were supposed to get blew out ( and we all know how that went). jus being rational..... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" proove me wrong please

Hampton-28

Cosby- 7

Its hilarious to see the Cosby fans actually believe they have a chance. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This symbol reflects Cosby on the offensive side of the ball. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> These two symbols reflect Cosby on the defensive side of the ball. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Bubble? You aint busted nothin! I'm just slingin' s!*t at ya man. I don't care if you're the guy that fires the cannon, come week 11, you, and maybe even him will be on the other side, since he's from up your way too. Wonder if he'll shoot it off for Hampton, ,,,,Or Cloudland?????????????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm sure coach Shelton is busy making posters this week to "Motivate" his players since he thinks that's the way to do it. I say we give em a little of their own medicine,,,,,,,,,times 11. Who's got crutches they can borrow?????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Thats a classy post. If you said that @#$% in front of me you would need a set of crutches for yourself.

i guarantee that you couldn't get more than a handful of cosby faithful to go along with that statement. that has to be the stupidest thing said on here.Dreamin"...........................................................................

.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

omg! You are right man. Cosby could never win this game. If Hampton only brough like 15 jv kids they would still lose. It would be impossible for Cosby to win if Hampton turned the ball over 15 times. What was I thinking?

omg! You are right man. Cosby could never win this game. If Hampton only brough like 15 jv kids they would still lose. It would be impossible for Cosby to win if Hampton turned the ball over 15 times. What was I thinking?

I.don't think you understood what he was referring to. He said he would rather beat Hampton and miss the playoffs,than lose to them and get in. I think most of the Cosby faithful would rather make the playoffs.

the way i see it is comes down to TURNOVERS. if cosby's streak of turning it over 5 times or more a game continues, forget about it bein close. if hampton turns it over alot this game could stay close. cosby will have to play great assignment football on D and execute big time on O. they cant let Hanpton get all kinds of momentum like rutledge got late in the 2nd quarter.its very hard to give a score on this game cause the last 2 years we were supposed to get blew out ( and we all know how that went). jus being rational..... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" proove me wrong please

Hampton-28

Cosby- 7

hampton was 3 TD's, better than Cosby. just look at what the teams did in the playoffs. hampton beat coalfield and harriman by 3 and 5 TD's. those teams were much, much, much better than cosby. if not for townsend having to go out on the first play and hampton having to come up with another game plan, the dawgs would have embarrassed cosby just like they did the 2 teams that were 10 times better than cosby...