northeast at franklin

daniel24

these two teams are playing on thrusday, i was told because of a soccer tournament they are having on firday, so i think we all know who is going to win this one, franklin (2-3-1) is a good team, they have some quality losses against good teams,lost a heartbreaker last night, and northest(0-6) cant score any points, and thier defense is inconsitent (they can shut you down for about 3 drives then next drive give up a 40 yeard td run, then it goes down from there) and franklin's d is pretty good, so whats your thoughts on the game

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these two teams are playing on thrusday, i was told because of a soccer tournament they are having on firday, so i think we all know who is going to win this one, franklin (2-3-1) is a good team, they have some quality losses against good teams,lost a heartbreaker last night, and northest(0-6) cant score any points, and thier defense is inconsitent (they can shut you down for about 3 drives then next drive give up a 40 yeard td run, then it goes down from there) and franklin's d is pretty good, so whats your thoughts on the game

Has nothing to do with soccer--Williamson County is out of school on Friday!

yes CHS competed in that region also and I mean competed. made playoffs 2 of the 4 years they were there. I know if they can do it NEHS can do it. Focus this week and every week. How is the coaching staff doing out there at NEHS?

northeast is probably going to be the best 0-10 team of all time, they should of won it least 6 games this year with the talent that they had, seeing them in preseason scrimmages, and watching their talent but the chemistry just doesnt seem right. i dont know if its the coaches or the players, in my opinion its both, but when it comes down to it, the coaches arent out on the field playing so i really dont know whats going on there, i know that it looks like they have given up and last 4 games are franklin, dc, ravenwood, brentwood, that is brutal! but thats what you get when your in this division, they've been blown out in every game but 2 this year, and by the looks of it its just going to get worse and worse..

northeast is probably going to be the best 0-10 team of all time, they should of won it least 6 games this year with the talent that they had, seeing them in preseason scrimmages, and watching their talent but the chemistry just doesnt seem right. i dont know if its the coaches or the players, in my opinion its both, but when it comes down to it, the coaches arent out on the field playing so i really dont know whats going on there, i know that it looks like they have given up and last 4 games are franklin, dc, ravenwood, brentwood, that is brutal! but thats what you get when your in this division, they've been blown out in every game but 2 this year, and by the looks of it its just going to get worse and worse..

You really can't put that much stock in preseason. Lots of variables. Your opposing coaches are trying out different things so the team your going against may not be their A team at all and probably is not. Northeast does have a tough road to finish and all the top dogs are needing that win for postioning in the region. It looks like the only thing they have to play for is to be spoiler for one of the top four teams.

what does being the best 0-10 team of all time imply? they were the best at losing or what?

what does being the best 0-10 team of all time imply? they were the best at losing or what?

i was impying that they are better than the 0-10 record their going to have, i mean i dont know all the 0-10 teams in history but i was just saying this team is better than their record