Henry Co. vs Brighton

BigRedForLife

I didn't know I swam with you. Seems like its about time for another get together. Hopefully no cops this time! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Somehow that seems unlikely, unless the cops show up because they want to go swimming too!!!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know I swam with you. Seems like its about time for another get together. Hopefully no cops this time! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I want to go swimming too! Hope the water is warm! /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

GO PATS !!!!

I found the paddle...I found the paddle! Whew...I thought that the sauce was so strong that it ate the paddle. Come to find out the big ole Cottonmouth that I threw in the pot used it for a surfboard. I am ready for some smash-mouth football!!

If any of ya are at the game, look me up. I will be one with the red on and the #9 cap...hehehe!!

Roll Red Roll!!!

BR84

I wish a safe travel to all HC fans. Remember, we start at seven. I hope we can contain #4. GO BIG RED!

Yanker, good luck to JCM!

Good Morning Big Red Nation! It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood and it will be an even better night for some Big Red Football!!!

Are you going to be able to make it RedPride? If so, you have a safe trip as well! Hopefully we will be seeing a Red Swarm on #4 that keeps him not only contained, but in the stable!!!

good morning to all including the Yanker, I am pround that you have matured into someone who can see what is actually there, it takes a man something like me to be able to do that. and yes, I agree that the cougars will most likely lose again tonight, I will agree with all but one of your predictions this week, I am going to pick Liberty over Munford in an Upset that really muddies the water in 7-4a. I actually think the JCM and NS game will be a little closer than your prediction but I am unusually nervous about our game, this must mean that we are going to win by a score of lets say 41-20

Good Morning Big Red Nation! It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood and it will be an even better night for some Big Red Football!!!

Are you going to be able to make it RedPride? If so, you have a safe trip as well! Hopefully we will be seeing a Red Swarm on #4 that keeps him not only contained, but in the stable!!!

Yet again, I found a way to get to go to the game. I agree with the prophet, though. He says he is unusually nervous about the game. It is not unusual for me to be nervous, but I feel closer to petrified. The next four weeks are crucial to our season, and we are playing four teams all capable of beating us. I hope we get it started off right tonight. I want to be in control of our own destiny at season's end. We have to make a lot of noise. I heard that Brighton had a large, very vocal crowd. Bring the cowbells, etc. The band is not traveling tonight.

Yet again, I found a way to get to go to the game. I agree with the prophet, though. He says he is unusually nervous about the game. It is not unusual for me to be nervous, but I feel closer to petrified. The next four weeks are crucial to our season, and we are playing four teams all capable of beating us. I hope we get it started off right tonight. I want to be in control of our own destiny at season's end. We have to make a lot of noise. I heard that Brighton had a large, very vocal crowd. Bring the cowbells, etc. The band is not traveling tonight.

RRP I agree with you that each game Pats have left is tough and I am not so sure they won't get tougher each time. That is the way it should be as they travel the Region Road. Preparation and Oppurtunity each week and they can control their place in the Region.

Pats, come out and get a good start on offense and defense and take care of business. One more step down the Road thru the Region. Each week put a little distance in the standings between you and the other teams.

Drew, The weather is ripe for Football.

Prophet, I know you are ready for tonight!! I think you may be right about Liberty, they are going to upset someone.

Doc, Keep the horses healthy, tonight!!

Yanker and VG, Hang on, it will be a long season, but you are both great fans!!

BR, Glad you found your Paddle. I assume you are using one of those Lake Boat paddles? Keep it stored in the Swamp between games and it should make your potion even more potent!!! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

BE SAFE TRAVELING TONIGHT !!!

ROLL RED ROLL !!!!!!

Hopefully the Cardinals are ready to play tonight and make this a good game. I think the game will be close, and hopefully the Brighton fans will be the 12th man the team needs to upset Henry Co. Start getting loose Deundre Williams we are gonna need you to have a monster game.

Go CARDS!

Hopefully the Cardinals are ready to play tonight and make this a good game. I think the game will be close, and hopefully the Brighton fans will be the 12th man the team needs to upset Henry Co. Start getting loose Deundre Williams we are gonna need you to have a monster game.

Go CARDS!

I too think it could be a good game to watch. Sounds like your fans are excited and you guys are now 0-2 against Pats since forming new Region and I am sure they want to change that. Excluding turnovers/penalties Brighton blockers are going to have to have their best game of the season and their D will have to be prepared to cover and tackle from sideline to sideline. If they can accomplish that anything could happen!

No injuries for either team!!!

GO PATS !!!!!!