jo burns vs. ncs

Lalli52

forrest is better than us?..they bearly beat us with out r starting quarter back but yes they beat us far and square so im going 2 whine abt it and no sry i didnt no you could score points for the other team on defense...just give up they got dominated

you need to go to hertiage tread and run your trap

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is the 2nd week ive watched Jo Byrns and Honestly they aren't as good as i thought. They are disciplined and have just enough talent to get by but when they face a team in the playoffs with talent its going to be bad. There line is

small and dont look very good. The Skill players and backfield are ok but not good enough to win state. Also it looks as if they show no enthusiasm or anything when playing. i just wanna make it clear, im a neutral fan and don't have a favorite team just travel and watch all sorts of 1A teams. I will be shocked if Jo byrns gets to the big game. If they do they are gonna have to step it up. A WHOLE LOT. Good luck this week and finish strong.

Well this is the 2nd week ive watched Jo Byrns and Honestly they aren't as good as i thought. They are disciplined and have just enough talent to get by but when they face a team in the playoffs with talent its going to be bad. There line is

small and dont look very good. The Skill players and backfield are ok but not good enough to win state. Also it looks as if they show no enthusiasm or anything when playing. i just wanna make it clear, im a neutral fan and don't have a favorite team just travel and watch all sorts of 1A teams. I will be shocked if Jo byrns gets to the big game. If they do they are gonna have to step it up. A WHOLE LOT. Good luck this week and finish strong.

I agree with most of your post. Discipline is not just something you need in a game, you need it in practice also. If they don't tighten some things up, they will be lucky to get by the first round of the playoffs.

How Can JoByrns Keep Winning And Ya'll Keep Handing Advice About How They Will Have To Get Better For The Playoffs. Didn't They Just Beat You? Didn't You Think You Were A Playoff Contender? It Seems Ya'll Need to Shape Up Your Program. And Show Some Class By Congratulating The Victor And Then Move On. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How Can JoByrns Keep Winning And Ya'll Keep Handing Advice About How They Will Have To Get Better For The Playoffs. Didn't They Just Beat You? Didn't You Think You Were A Playoff Contender? It Seems Ya'll Need to Shape Up Your Program. And Show Some Class By Congratulating The Victor And Then Move On. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey Butchie,,, so you commin to the game fri,, niet,,,,,, then you can decide for yourself,,,i have to agree the defense ha got to step it up,,, but i think thay doing just fine myself lot of jealous folk's i thinkl,,, 6-0 is not a bad start /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> 31-2 over the last 2 1/2 yrs not to shaby these people need to realize that like you said jbs is playing other team's that is competein for playoff spot's what thay want a shutout every game ,,,,,come on now

White house still lost to forrest /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

but will finish ahead of them in the region.

sry but forest is better than herritage ncs played like crap on d against yall in the first half stuff happens hope to c yall in the playoffs herritage didnt beat ncs ... ncs beat ncs

yall better be glad yall played the weak teams in the region first. you are no better than you were last year.

forrest is better than us?..they bearly beat us with out r starting quarter back but yes they beat us far and square so im going 2 whine abt it and no sry i didnt no you could score points for the other team on defense...just give up they got dominated

could you translate this please?