jo burns vs. ncs

Lalli52

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. i have seen both teams and they both bring their own skill-set.

heritage is big. simply put. they have the speed to put up numbers too. they seem lazy though. and not quite in the shape of years past.

jo byrns is good. they have been a dominant team the past few seasons dating back to the days of clay head. they dont seem to be as good though as they have been. and they have their weaknesses (as does everyone).

it'll be a darn good game :]]] (with heritage i mean, not so much NCS)

yeah we are better than cascade and jo byrns

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Trust me your not lol. You will see along with everyone else the next four weeks. Man I must be really confident about this Cascade team to be spouting off like this huh. Just watch and learn buddy.

yeah we are better than cascade and jo byrns

He is not from Heritage, we had this same problem last year out of him. Why must someone act as though he is from another school just to stir up controversy? The next 4 weeks will determine for all who is truly the best team in Region 5. Good Luck to everyone fighting for a playoff spot!

Who is jo burns? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

what he said....and jo bYrns is havin a good weeks practice so far..and if we come out foucused at the beginning of the game friday well be like a rollin train. but if we come out slow like we have before and underestimate NC then its gonna be a close game. im sayin jo byrns by 21+ and jbs defens is gonna hold them to at most 1 touchdown.

They can back it up as you well know.

Butchie Visits the Dungeon Friday Night. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> The Long Anticipated Visit Is Upon Us. I'm Looking Forward To the Atmosphere of Reddevil Football. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Jo Byrns getting beat by NCS is the same as people saying cascade will lose to Eagleville. Neither will happen this year. Cascade and Jo Byrns are the best two teams in this region bottom line!!!

you obviosly have not seen heritage.

You should change your user name to "Heritage is Garbage in 07" lol. I guarantee I do not have as much to learn as you may think. Reguardless if you did or did not have your QB your team lost to Forrest who Cascade and Jo Byrns beat 28-7 each. Facts are facts maybe next season your team will be in the top two but not this season. I predict two more losses by your squad which would make the finals standings as so in region play..Cascade Or Jo Byrns 9-0Cascade or Jo Byrns 8-1Forrest 7-2WHH- 6-3That is how it will end. I could argue back and forth with you for the next four weeks but there is no need in continuing to prove a point that will be proven in four short weeks.Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

but they will have their qb against jb and cascade.