jo burns vs. ncs

Lalli52

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They+are= They're not their, their is the possessive form of they... also a common mistake. I haven't kept up with NC, so I don't really know how they are, but I know for whom I'm rooting!!!

>>Bud light presents Real American Heroes

(Real American Heroes....)

>>Today we salute you Mr. Correct the Grammar on a Message Board Guy

(Mr. Correct the Grammar on a Message Board Guy....)

While others are wasting time posting facts about high school football you come out to do the dirty work.

(No rest for you now....)

Even though you are doing the posters a favor, you still catch flack for catching every mistake.

(Was that a mistake that was just made?....)

So crack open an ice cold bud light Mr. Correct the Grammar on a Message Board Guy, because there is only one thing I know for certain in this world, and that is where would the English language be without you?

(Mr. Correct the Grammar on a Message Board Guy.......)

>>Bud light presents Real American Heroes

(Real American Heroes....)So crack open an ice cold bud light Mr. Correct the Grammar on a Message Board Guy, because there is only one thing I know for certain in this world, and that is where would the English language be without you?

(Mr. Correct the Grammar on a Message Board Guy.......)

This is awesome! I just about fell on the floor! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

we played nashville christian earlier this year and i gotta say they beat us pretty good, with the help of a few bogus calls i might add. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> that said, i gotta say a team that can beat US like that can beat ANYONE on any given friday. i dont see nashville christian losing a game this season, if i might just say. am i right people?

ncs 49, jo burns 6 BOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Hey Butchie,,, so you commin to the game fri,, niet,,,,,, then you can decide for yourself,,,i have to agree the defense ha got to step it up,,, but i think thay doing just fine myself lot of jealous folk's i thinkl,,, 6-0 is not a bad start /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> 31-2 over the last 2 1/2 yrs not to shaby these people need to realize that like you said jbs is playing other team's that is competein for playoff spot's what thay want a shutout every game ,,,,,come on now

Hey I'm coming. We Play On Thursday Night So Friday I'm There. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />