Centennial @ Ravenwood

RHSRaptor08

I believe Centennial Coach has the team buying into his system that will pay dividends down the road. Centennial should be encouraged with the results and look to be a much better displine team than previous years. Last year team would quit on the Coach if the opposing team jump ahead with a big lead. This year team will fight to the end regardless of score.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Ravenwood Fan and a fan of football I have been reading these boards for a while now and the language of the posters is very sad. You would expect to hear stuff like this from childern is that what we are now no more than children and who is the real models for our children. grow up it a sport, someone will win and someone will lose as long as the team members give their 100% they are all winners in my book. Maybe the next generation will see that I guess this generation never WILL. shame on you for acting like children. may the best team win!! GO RAPTORS!!

I'm sorry to say I wont be there tonight. I want to wish my Cougars the best of luck. And I really think we have a chance to win this game if we stay smart. I'm really interested to see how the CHS secondary handles Micheal Becker and the high-powered Ravenwood passing game. They've shut down alot of good attacks this year, but this is by far their biggest test. The Centennial offense has been moving the ball consistently every game against some very good teams this year. I'm predicting a shootout here.

I am a Ravenwood Fan and a fan of football I have been reading these boards for a while now and the language of the posters is very sad. You would expect to hear stuff like this from childern is that what we are now no more than children and who is the real models for our children. grow up it a sport, someone will win and someone will lose as long as the team members give their 100% they are all winners in my book. Maybe the next generation will see that I guess this generation never WILL. shame on you for acting like children. may the best team win!! GO RAPTORS!!

im sorry, for getting off topic here...but post like this and chs04 really annoy me. if it bothers you, then dont read it! most of the people on here are students or have just graduated. if you go on to a college or a pro sports web forum, their worse than this ALOT worse. so please dont come on here and whine about the attitude of posters. what you say is not going to change how people write...

ok, now to the game...i like centennials chances but they are the underdog. their defense needs to show up big tonight for the offense to have a chance. coach has talked alot, and has alot faith in the pass D and that will certainly be tested all night long. if centennial can stick to their assignments, and not make those careless mistakes they'll win this game.

ill say centennial by 7...mabye even go into overtime

im sorry, for getting off topic here...but post like this and chs04 really annoy me. if it bothers you, then dont read it! most of the people on here are students or have just graduated. if you go on to a college or a pro sports web forum, their worse than this ALOT worse. so please dont come on here and whine about the attitude of posters. what you say is not going to change how people write...ok, now to the game...i like centennials chances but they are the underdog. their defense needs to show up big tonight for the offense to have a chance. coach has talked alot, and has alot faith in the pass D and that will certainly be tested all night long. if centennial can stick to their assignments, and not make those careless mistakes they'll win this game. ill say centennial by 7...mabye even go into overtime

I agree - this guy is whinning - but you know, chs04 did make some sense ...now - if Centennial's speed and their defense show up this could make for an interesting game! too close to call!

I believe Centennial Coach has the team buying into his system that will pay dividends down the road. Centennial should be encouraged with the results and look to be a much better displine team than previous years. Last year team would quit on the Coach if the opposing team jump ahead with a big lead. This year team will fight to the end regardless of score.

that's sad that a bunch of "players" would quit on any coach just because they didn't "buy into the system"shame on them!

centennial played very well against DC, we just got outplayed and outmatched.

we ran a lot of plays up the middle against DC, and our line just cannot handle that. i think if run more sweeps and even some reverses and utilize the speed of Chaz Scales and Wayne Coffee we could run all night on Rwood.

Chase Barlars interception is what put the game in the bad for DC. If we hold to the ball make some smart passes, i think centennial will win this game.

centennial by 7

Well, everyone was wrong - we couldn't stop the run, we couldn't run the ball and we couldn't pass either! Our defensive speed wasn't there on secondary as they passed on us all night - The offense sure moves better when Chaz is in at quarterback though -maybe we need to stay with one quarterback - it also seemed like some of our guys just gave up 3rd quarter - Becker was amazing!

Someone wins someone loses welcome to football. CHS keep trying. Play as a team and never give up. Ravenwood is a decent team even though most of the athletes graduated in 07 but they still seem to be playing as a team. Good luck to all the teams it will be really interesting to see who plays for title this year.