Rhea County critique

eaglefan99

Yes he did go look from 92 thru 99 97 he had to quit because he got the assistant principal job now he just does not want to coach.

Chatt is a cupcake they have one good player they have beaten us once out 13 or so. I am not braggin its just stating the facts!

Oh I know who you are. LOL The assistant Principal part gave it away.Yes Central is not that great of team but they are better in than in past years. Central does have a good TE in John Williams and Patrick Moore the QB. Now Chatt Central has changed their offense from the spread to the I-veer. Also from reading up on Chatt Central they have a big line weighting in at an avg of 290. with 2 being 6'4 and ' 320+ pounds. And then there is Chris Baker the good Wide Receiver.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes he did go look from 92 thru 99 97 he had to quit because he got the assistant principal job now he just does not want to coachChatt is a cupcake they have one good player they have beaten us once out 13 or so. I am not braggin its just stating the facts!

Okay boys or girls. Whose father used to coach at Rhea Co. High? I can put an answer to that. With what you have said so far, it can be one of the four of you. Talk to us some more.

T3point take some advice from an old friend, keep your thoughts to yourself, unless they are actually posivitve about everyone involved. And If I know your dad as well as I think I do He is not going to approve of your use of the internet!

For the record Rhea beats the purple pounders by 24 and that is my humble opinion. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

T3point take some advice from an old friend, keep your thoughts to yourself, unless they are actually posivitve about everyone involved. And If I know your dad as well as I think I do He would like it ANY!

For the record Rhea beats the purple pounders by 24 and that is my humble opinion. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

i will take that advice and i think it will be by 25 mayb a little more or a little less overall Rhea is much better and smarter!

And your right you do have to play one week at a time and Central always has athletes and if Rhea starts thinking about RB too much this team could be the team to upset Rhea.

Need to stop thinking about RB. Remember 2002 down @ Central when the RC went up 21-0 went to sleep and woke up on the short end of a 28-21 loss. If I am not mistaken that Central team was winless going into that game. This years edition has more athletes than that team and is probably better coached. David Barger done a pretty good job the last few years in west Tennessee at Lake County. From what I have read and heard, Central runs a pure triple option, which is not easy to stop, especially if you try to attack it. The combination of Moore and Freeman may be the best backfield combo RC has seen so far. They played Cleveland tight last week.

Need to stop thinking about RB. Remember 2002 down @ Central when the RC went up 21-0 went to sleep and woke up on the short end of a 28-21 loss. If I am not mistaken that Central team was winless going into that game. This years edition has more athletes than that team and is probably better coached. David Barger done a pretty good job the last few years in west Tennessee at Lake County. From what I have read and heard, Central runs a pure triple option, which is not easy to stop, especially if you try to attack it. The combination of Moore and Freeman may be the best backfield combo RC has seen so far. They played Cleveland tight last week.

Very True about 2002. I remember that game not well but I remember it. Coach Barger did a good job turning around the Lake County school that he was at, and he does have some good talent over in Harrison to work with. And it is kind of interesting that Chatt Central is running the veer, since everyone else is running the spread in are region. Chatt Central is so unpredictable I mean they lost to Bradley Central a team that didn't make it past the 50 on us in the preseason, but beat Hixson, Notre Dame, and play Cleveland close for all four quarters. Even though I'm still not sure about Cleveland, and the next 3 weeks will show alot for them.

I hope rhea wins to add just a little more hype into next wk game before it starts after it starts it will be all over for the eagles as we all know

Yeah you know it. That is all we need more hype for a game that has been circled on a lot of calenders for a long time. But we got Chatt Central first and then you guys. The Board will be alot of fun next week and I looking forward to the conversations. As for the RB game don't think its over before it starts or it maybe the other way around.