What happened with coach shooting his players?

safety4

you can make fun of me all you want, cause after 20 years of putting up with people like you, who make excuses vs taking responsbility for their mistakes....well lets say being a cop is always being the bad guy......so i am use to verbal assaults.....go ahead and dish it........it is much eaier than being shot at....

try this prank on for size.......this comes from right here in the great state of tennessee about 25 years ago....... this 80 year old man (half blind and death) had a home invasion where he was beaten to near death and robbed.....after he recovered, he bought a shot gun.......six months later, a coulple of jesus on sunday, turds on saturday good kid thugs was throwing water ballons at this front porch and then started shaking the door and yelling....the kids were just pulling a prank....the ole man shot the gun through the door killing one kid and wounding the other......

the old man was not indicted by the grand jury.....the citizens took his side........he feared for his life......

now, go out and tell your jesus on sunday kids and turds on saturday to go ahead and tresspass all they want......no one would ever hurt them......

just don't be surpised when that cop knocks on your door at midnight and says.......do you know where your children are?

First off........no one is making fun of you.......my point is.......its a prank, not a robbery, an attempted b/e etc. no one got shot.

You see it as major crime........I don't its that simple. FYI........I'm in law enforcement.....32 years......and know the differance of real crime and kids pranks. Also I understand kids make honest mistakes and learn from them...which doesn't make them turds.......just human beings. And the same goes for the coach.....a mistake. Period...its time to let this go.

Have a good day........."stay safe"

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, trespassing is not a major crime.....nor is rolling yards;

find it hard to believe that you are in law enforcement.......cause you would know that trespassing on another mans property is a no-no.......just because of the risk of being shot.......LIKE THESE KIDS WERE........

i call your bluff.............prove it..........you have just been tagged.........and by the way.....correctional officer, jailer, criminal defense slug, or the likes does not count........street cop, investigator, rank, etc is all i want to know about.....

or you can take the test......interrogation techniques that comprise eye movement and direction, body language are commonly referred to as the ?...........or........dr bass has a xxxx farm near what famous football stadium?

i luv debating........and i use energizers and stayed at a holiday inn express last night....so i can go on, and on, and on.....

and yes, i did pass my annual psych..........he said i luv to be "confrontational"....but normal in all other areas.....my wife said my psych needs a psych /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

no, trespassing is not a major crime.....nor is rolling yards;

find it hard to believe that you are in law enforcement.......cause you would know that trespassing on another mans property is a no-no.......just because of the risk of being shot.......LIKE THESE KIDS WERE........

i call your bluff.............prove it..........you have just been tagged.........and by the way.....correctional officer, jailer, criminal defense slug, or the likes does not count........street cop, investigator, rank, etc is all i want to know about.....

or you can take the test......interrogation techniques that comprise eye movement and direction, body language are commonly referred to as the ?...........or........dr bass has a xxxx farm near what famous football stadium?

i luv debating........and i use energizers and stayed at a holiday inn express last night....so i can go on, and on, and on.....

and yes, i did pass my annual psych..........he said i luv to be "confrontational"....but normal in all other areas.....my wife said my psych needs a psych /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Been tagged.......silly

KNOXVILLE.......Academy is in Leb.

Not all of us.......Law enforcement officers see things like you do.

Its not always black and white.

You are making your statements from what was said on the TV, you don't have the facts first hand, like a good officer should before making statements.

If your a 20 yr vet. of law....it saddens me the way you view this incident.

BTW.....love that last statement......"Psych needs a psych".....have met a few over the years that makes you go humm.....lol

you are aware of the "stand your ground" law in tennessee? if you are a police officer, then i am sure you are aware of this little law that went into effect in (05 or 06)?......

"this bill allows a person to use force, except deadly force, against another individual when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes the force is necessary to prevent or terminate the others trespass on, or criminal interference with, real property."

this is why no police officer should ever, under any circumstance, give any indication that trespassing to tp someones yards is a harmless prank.........

check mate /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

by the way...the answers were "components of the reid method" and "body farm" accross from "neyland stadium"....

you are aware of the "stand your ground" law in tennessee? if you are a police officer, then i am sure you are aware of this little law that went into effect in (05 or 06)?......

"this bill allows a person to use force, except deadly force, against another individual when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes the force is necessary to prevent or terminate the others trespass on, or criminal interference with, real property."

this is why no police officer should ever, under any circumstance, give any indication that trespassing to tp someones yards is a harmless prank.........so harmless that tennessee and many other states have adopted stand your ground laws.......

irresponsibile.........

check mate /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

by the way...the answers were "reid method" and "body farm" accross from "neyland stadium"....

39-14-405 Criminal Trespass.......section b numbers 1-2-3

It is a defense to prosecution under this section that:

1) the property was open to the public when the person entered and remained

2)The person's conduct did not substaintially interfere with the owners use of the property and:

3)The person imediately left the premises upon request

39-14-408

Vandalism

Any person knowingly CAUSES damage to or the destruction of any real or person property of another or state, etc.

it goes on....but toilet paper doesn't mean (excuse the line) crap.

Anyway enough of this....on to sports talk.

P.S. I'm not holding your youth and inexperience against you

LOL..............Have a good one...stay safe!

i know some people who think stealing a 25cent piece of candy from the store is ok......know some people who think that it is ok for minors to drink beer..........know some people who think it is ok for minors to smoke ciggs......and there are some people on these boards who think it is ok for minors to trespass and trash a mans property......

BUT GUESS WHAT.......all the above are the same.......they all are CRIMES.........caught a kid once stealing gas.....it said it was a harmless prank....property owner said book him dano.......

you can minimize this behavior all you want........but it is a bunch of turds, thugs, hooligans, trespassing on a mans property who did not want these hooligans on his property to begin with......

you may be jesus like on sunday......but when you trespass on monday on another mans property, with intent to vandalize it.......then you are a thug, turd, or whatever.......

and i should know, cause as a juvenile i got caught, and my daddy wore my thug tale out.........my daddy did not think it was a prank.......and nor did i after the whooooooping........i had to go and apologize then clean the mans yard........

in the Dyersburg school district, if you vandalize a teachers property (whether on or off campus), is an automatic suspension.........does not sound like everybody thinks it is a prank............

AND CLIDREN, you better learn from this........if you go out to do what you think is a harmless prank....which happens to be illegal, then you can be arrested and charged with a crime......pay a fine, and do community service........

I have read all your post on here. If you are claiming to be a Police Officer and Super Hero , you need to go back and learn to write legibly . I thought report writing was part of your job ? Mispelled words,run on sentences,punctuation,and jibberish......... Come on get real, unless we have found the real Tackleberry !

ok /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

change subject......was the don haney guy that posted on page two or three the real don haney? coach haney?

if so, then kudos.....like i said, no one should trash the people of lewis county........know a lot of good people there

I have read all your post on here. If you are claiming to be a Police Officer and Super Hero , you need to go back and learn to write legibly . I thought report writing was part of your job ? Mispelled words,run on sentences,punctuation,and jibberish......... Come on get real, unless we have found the real Tackleberry !

lets see......should be a space after the comma after "sentences", and one after "punctuation", and one after "words", etc....

ok...i'll admit i am tackleberry....but will you admit that you are you the forrest gump of coacht posters? - stupid is as stupid does?

this is getting old......and yes, i know, i am as much to blame......can't argue with the wife cause i will loose......but i gotta just get it out of my system... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Law Enforcement man call Nashville "Nashvegas" Wow big man! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This guy claims to be in Law enforcement. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> By his many unprofessional ,childish comments, I highly doubt it.

Your claim /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> of being 20 years in Law enforcement /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> must of been in a shell, I really can care less how many stories you have had written about you , and your 100% criminal conviction rate, am not impressed and really dont care about you and what you claim to have done........( you cant even type in a legible manner) . Point is ,kids were putting toilet paper in someones tree, owner of tree comes out and shoots his gun at kids , "reported by the media you are so opposed of " , damage has occured to a vehicle occupied by one of the kids , from the gunshot. That is TCA # 39-13-102 Aggravated Assault , the definition of this as taken from Tn.Gov Website, 39-13-102. Aggravated assault. ??”

(a) A person commits aggravated assault who:

(1) Intentionally or knowingly commits an assault as defined in ?§ 39-13-101 and:

(A) Causes serious bodily injury to another; or

(/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Uses or displays a deadly weapon; or

(2) Recklessly commits an assault as defined in ?§ 39-13-101(a)(1), and:

(A) Causes serious bodily injury to another; or

(/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Uses or displays a deadly weapon.

Whether the gun had bullets,rock salt, or dog doo doo in it. The local Law Enforcement is obligated by law to charge him, it is not a popularity contest on what they want to do, if they do not, that falls under public corruption and official misconduct , that is when Mr. Mark Gwyn will get a call. In your first post YOU state that the kids are at fault and they should be punished......... those were your words. And you claim to be a police Officer for 20 years and even a commander, /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> With an attitude like that I wonder how many times you used your own personal beliefs in enforcing (or not enforcing) the law you swore to uphold. I have been in Iraq for 2 years , I did my job the way our job was outlined, by the law, not deciding whether it was popular or not .

I'm really surprized this even came out. One of the kids parents must have seen the pellet dent in the car. You know who else can be charged in this case? The kids. Vandaliism, treaspassing.

If he shot at me when I was a kid "rollin" trees , my dad would of taken things into his own hands, no need to leave it up to the folks . Good god shooting at kids rollin trees ! That shows a real level headed role model for the kids in lewis county. , Kinnda gettin scared for the kids......What is he gonna do when a mean bulldog rolls into town?

Your right. Your dad would have whipped your butt for vandalizing someones property.