Waverly comes to Adamsville

cardfan

I'm not trying to insult anyone of our hosts in the last three weeks, but I agree wholeheartly that the field in A'ville takes a back seat to none. Beautiful field , good coaching, and an exciting team makes for great football. GO CARDINALS.....

Gpaw,

I hope that grandson of yours was not too sore this weekend. He took a beating Friday night.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gpaw,

I hope that grandson of yours was not too sore this weekend. He took a beating Friday night.

He's like a cheap Timex, he takes a licking and keeps on ticking. In everything he goes through it's a different experience for him and my wish is that he learns from it and it'll make him better at what he does. He truly enjoys what he does.

Sounds great! iWhat's the price of gas there?

Hey papatiger, I will help you out on the gas with some good hospitality. We have some

folks here that can work a grill. I'll be glad to treat you to some good burgers and dogs.

You too cardfan if it works out with your schedule. St409 you know yours is on me this

week! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Cooler weather, good hospitality and a good game! Doesn't get any

better than this! The papatiger is coming to town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAVERLY ADAMSVILLE

Hey papatiger, I will help you out on the gas with some good hospitality. We have some

folks here that can work a grill. I'll be glad to treat you to some good burgers and dogs.

You too cardfan if it works out with your schedule. St409 you know yours is on me this

week! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Cooler weather, good hospitality and a good game! Doesn't get any

better than this! The papatiger is coming to town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAVERLY ADAMSVILLE

Priceless!!!!!! Sounds great. I'm probably going to swing through Savannah because I have a brother who lives there. So I should be there early if things work out okay.

Nothing like high school football.

I hope today all the players are able to participate in practice. I know a couple of young men were hurt and I haven't heard the latest injury report. We sure need everyone to be together this week. (For the rest of the season for that matter)

I will try and get us an injur report but I have not heard of either ofthem being too serious. Papa T tell all of those tiger fans it is homecoming so they migh wat to get there early to get decent parking.

NO word on injuries. I am sure some of them are very sore. I did hear that practice went pretty good today. I agree that this team did a lot of growing up in the second half the other night. We just waited too long to decide we were going to play with those boys. Utvol were you guys setting up I might drop in an d say hello if I have enough time before the game.

hey papaT...what about critter?? do you know any info on him? like why he wasnt at the riverside game....i really believe if he woulda been playin the tigers coulda pulled out a W, but you never know

I meant to ask Coach Graves Friday but forgot. Someone said that he was sick. I agree, he would have made a huge difference on the defensive line especially.

NO word on injuries. I am sure some of them are very sore. I did hear that practice went pretty good today. I agree that this team did a lot of growing up in the second half the other night. We just waited too long to decide we were going to play with those boys. Utvol were you guys setting up I might drop in an d say hello if I have enough time before the game.

I don't think we will be back in time to set up for this one! I am just hoping to find a

parking space pretty close. I will come by the field house when I get there. I am in

Chattanooga for a few days but will be back Friday. Keep us up to date on the boys!