Waverly comes to Adamsville

cardfan

Now , Now...the past ten years you could hardly say Waverly has put a beating on anyone...besides the likes of Stewart County...

Division I highly doubt that they talked smack about beating Stewart county the last few years...Its no different than any other teams....And if and only if they did talk some smack...would you know?probably not???? Oh and one more thing...."yall stink this year just get over it...i mean Riverside beat yall honestly i thought yall was better then them but i guess i was wrong"...Didn't this same terrible Riverside team...shut you out last year???...Where did you get your education from...may I ask? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah i would know i have been on here since 03 when i was a feshman and every year they have something to say...and yes Riverside shut us out LAST YEAR not this year...i didnt say anything bout last year...i guess that just shows how bad Wavo really went down hill this year and far we have come thanks for helping me prove my point...Last year wavo thumped us and Riverside...this year we thumped wavo and Riverside(but really like Riverside was yall chance of getting a W but i guess not) and A'ville will run yall...BET

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i would know i have been on here since 03 when i was a feshman and every year they have something to say...and yes Riverside shut us out LAST YEAR not this year...i didnt say anything bout last year...i guess that just shows how bad Wavo really went down hill this year and far we have come thanks for helping me prove my point...Last year wavo thumped us and Riverside...this year we thumped wavo and Riverside(but really like Riverside was yall chance of getting a W but i guess not) and A'ville will run yall...BET

Well first off let me say that I am not a supporter of Waverly...so when you said yall...I believe you were referring to me, but...I am not a waverly fan...Lets look at your post sentence by sentence....If they did have something to say since you have been a freshman...like I said before...that was stupid...everyone has beaten you since then...about the last year stuff....from your orginal post..."Prettysure for the last 20 or 30 years everytime yall have beat us yall have talked smack so were just returning the favor"... Now I am not from stewart county, but I believe that the last 20 ir 30 years includes last year??? So yeah you were talking about past years...Wavverly is bad this year..I will agree...There jsut like the rest of the teams that you have beaten this year...Pretty bad...except maybe adamsville...who are pretty unproven as well...with non-impressive wins...So thanks for supporting my point....you have only played bad teams this year.....But before you go bashing...let me say this like I have said before...I DO GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE.... Stewart country has been playing a bad schedule for years and couldn't come up with 3 wins.....So it is a start....So remember this word of the week...its actually two...Mercy Rule...Because it will probably hit you around the middle of the fourth quarter...

Well first off let me say that I am not a supporter of Waverly...so when you said yall...I believe you were referring to me, but...I am not a waverly fan...Lets look at your post sentence by sentence....If they did have something to say since you have been a freshman...like I said before...that was stupid...everyone has beaten you since then...about the last year stuff....from your orginal post..."Prettysure for the last 20 or 30 years everytime yall have beat us yall have talked smack so were just returning the favor"... Now I am not from stewart county, but I believe that the last 20 ir 30 years includes last year??? So yeah you were talking about past years...Wavverly is bad this year..I will agree...There jsut like the rest of the teams that you have beaten this year...Pretty bad...except maybe adamsville...who are pretty unproven as well...with non-impressive wins...So thanks for supporting my point....you have only played bad teams this year.....But before you go bashing...let me say this like I have said before...I DO GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE.... Stewart country has been playing a bad schedule for years and couldn't come up with 3 wins.....So it is a start....So remember this word of the week...its actually two...Mercy Rule...Because it will probably hit you around the middle of the fourth quarter...

Ur right...sorry for calling u a wavo fan ...i wouldnt want to cheer for them either,and im not saying were gonna beat H'Town and im not talking junk but well see Friday if the so called MERCY RULE will be put on us!!!

LET'S GO CARDS!!! Camden is still hoping yall get that third spot. Good Luck tomorrow night go out and Whoop up on some Tigers!!! Hope for an injury free game.

Thanks for the vote of confidence but we're in a position that we have to take every down seriously. But I believe the coaches, the team and the fans will rise to the challenge. GO CARDINALS.....

Couldn't have said it better myself. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What time are we eating? I look forward to meeting you guys. It's supposed to be great weather for football.

Hopefully they will be serving them up by 6:00!

Papatiger is coming; everyone

Hopefully they will be serving them up by 6:00!

Papatiger is coming; everyone

I don't know what time I'll be there exactly but it will be early. I'm stopping at my brother's house in Savannah first. But have to get to the game early because we got to set up for the broadcast. I'll be wearing a Waverly blue shirt with WQMV Radio on it with Ricky on the right side. See you there. Get the choppa ready!!!!

Do the Hooters girls serve your hamburgers???

I don't know what time I'll be there exactly but it will be early. I'm stopping at my brother's house in Savannah first. But have to get to the game early because we got to set up for the broadcast. I'll be wearing a Waverly blue shirt with WQMV Radio on it with Ricky on the right side. See you there. Get the choppa ready!!!!

Do the Hooters girls serve your hamburgers???

That would be hospitality wouldn't it?

Yep!!!!! Good southern hospitality at its best.

Can I get fries and a shake with that?

Gonna be a great night for football. Temp falling to the low 40's for first time this year. I can't wait let's play tonight.

Guys looking forward to see how this bunch responds to last weeks happenings. I think they come out and play hard and look to get better each week. If we win out we still make the playoffs eventhough it will not be easy. Waverly will play us hard this week, riverside will play us hard next week, then we go out of region for a trip to halls, and then we play host to the mustangs from h'town. Not going to be an easy task. I do feel that we can pull it off though with the right breaks.

Waverly fans be safe in your travels. Welcome to the land of the big stick.

Cheeseburgers are mere hours away. lol But I'm pretty excited about this game. Even with the season we have had here in Waverly, we still need to go into every game with the same intensity as if we are 0-0 and opening up the season. With a few people getting back on the field, who knows, we may pull this one out. I sure hope so. But the weather will be great, and the food even better tonight. Waverly people making the drive, be safe and see ya there. Go Tigers!